Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

AKM

FOREX XLT by OTA Online Trading Academy

obviously what seller is doing is not really legal. XLT sessions are not iphone from china with western union payment. Credit card transactions are protected in some way.

That's why I am asking if someone bought recorded XLT sessions from him or from another legitimate source.

any feedback on that ?

Internet research gave 2 results regarding this seller.

investors-dvd.com created in 2009

cowabonga.com created in 2000

No good or bad reviews anywhere ...

obviously what seller is doing is not really legal. XLT sessions are not iphone from china with western union payment. Credit card transactions are protected in some way.

That's why I am asking if someone bought recorded XLT sessions from him or from another legitimate source.

any feedback on that ?

So, you are asking if someone who is doing something illegal is legitimate? :confused:

Shoot them a message and ask them if you really don't know the answer to your question.

Contact Us

(you do know really right?)

If I would know the answer why would I ask? If I offended you in any way I apologize. I was expecting to receive answers yes or no, not a joking. I thought this is related to forex, if its not just delete the post.

No offence taken :) I doubt anyone is going to come out and say 'yes I bought stolen goods from this guy' whether they did or did not.

One thing, imvho Sam Seidens stuff is possibly the most valuable OTA material. You can piece together an awful lot of it (all but a couple of his trade scoring criteria) from the free resources.

Hello,

Did anyone purchased Forex XLT by OTA ( Online trading academy ) from Stock.Market.DVD01@gmail.com or any other seller?

$340 seems ok for all sessions in avi, but not sure if he is legit.

Thank you

Hi AKM,

I went to a free all day workshop (sales pitch) put on by OTA a while back. There courses are expensive. If I remember correctly you could spend $5000 or more on their training. So $340 sounds a little fishy.

~Mike