Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

daedalus

3.5 Bug Log...

Production 3.5 DOM sucks as well.....

Annoying change in the ask histogram, especially if you have used the OEC DOM for years.

The new ask Histogram is now green and have to be read from right to left, so be aware of the new display as it could be deceiving. The formation of walls in the ask ladder are now cumbersome to spot.

I sent an Email to OEC I soon as I discovered the unwanted change (in the Demo), few weeks ago. to no answer from OEC…..

If you are impressed as I am, please contact OEC…:doh:

If you are that unsatisfied and think it "sucks" then why don't you just go find something that doesnt "suck". Or would you rather bitch and moan about every little detail you deem to "suck"?

If you are that unsatisfied and think it "sucks" then why don't you just go find something that doesnt "suck". Or would you rather bitch and moan about every little detail you deem to "suck"?

Ha-ha….Bitch, moan, big words to describe real concerns, however they can just well depict your avatar.

:rofl:

Don't know if this is a range bar issue or platform issue, or easy language issue but there seems to be some kind of problems with the "Close" of bars being read on certain bar charts ie momentum charts and range bar charts.

Here you can see a 5m bar chart and the code for the indicator applied to the chart to illustrate the problem. Basically it highlights a bar where the close is equal to the previous bars close:

attachment.php?attachmentid=20879&stc=1&d=1272987626

Same settings on a momentum bar chart... the areas that should be highlighted aren't. For some reason closes aren't read by the software.

attachment.php?attachmentid=20880&stc=1&d=1272987626

Anyone got any ideas?

q.thumb.png.901c76cbe40da3f376ee221a3bc8c517.png

1.thumb.png.66418de2139f7ae0febdcc86150ba0de.png

Don't know if this is a range bar issue or platform issue, or easy language issue but there seems to be some kind of problems with the "Close" of bars being read on certain bar charts ie momentum charts and range bar charts.

Here you can see a 5m bar chart and the code for the indicator applied to the chart to illustrate the problem. Basically it highlights a bar where the close is equal to the previous bars close:

Same settings on a momentum bar chart... the areas that should be highlighted aren't. For some reason closes aren't read by the software.

Anyone got any ideas?

Strange indeed, I’ve checked few charts; it seems to affect currency symbols only.

Maybe OEC support can help on that one.

DAH! I just tried to do it and its fixed!!! Must've been done in one of the recent updates because I swear 3.5.0.9 it was still broken.

Glad to read this, I don’t use 3.4 anymore though, last time I’ve tried without success to import the settings I did bounce back half dozen faulty reports and they were working on it.