Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mustang-

Non Disclosure Agreement

I have need for a Non Disclosure Agreement. I can make the changes I need to it. If I can find one that I can use as template or just to get an idea of context it would be great.

I figured there might be one lying around this forum, or possibly those that have used such agreements in past might be able to share a copy with the confidential information Blocked out.

Any contributions greatly appreciated.

Zapisy,

greatly appreciated....... Member slike you add value to TL.

BlowFish,

Thanks for the comments... I want to shre some confidential information and want to make sure the parties I do share the information with, I have evidence to show that their was a confidential agreement.

can you elaborate on why you dont think its a good deterant?

Well I am in the UK, our legal system is not so different to yours I don't think. I have signed a few NDA's in my time (some covering software, a couple trading material). I happily signed to show good faith but always felt that if I had of been unscrupulous that I would have had little to worry about by breaking them. I am certainly no lawyer but can read a contract and apply common sense. The other thing is they are re-active, the horse has already bolted by the time you can pursue someone.

I guess it depends what you are protecting (and how specific and unique it is) certainly can do no harm (unless you over estimate the protection it might afford you). Also whether you are dealing with a few trusted parties or a whole bunch of strangers(selling a system for example).

Maybe I am just an old sceptic :)

So since when is the UK know as In Da House :)

Aside from skeptics, what you say is valid in many respects. Infact I have seen in real example how one can go around these agreements.

This will sound odd coming from me, since I asked for the NDA to begin with.

Those that are paranoid about having their confidential material being made public or used without their consent...will inevitably have such happen to them.