Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

Free Software ( Trading / Charting / Analysis )

At what point will NT7 ever be able to access from DTN/Kinetic the 30 days of BID/ASK historical data provided like TradeVec, Investor RT, or MarketDelta.com?

This is a HUGE stumbling block for Ninjatrader at this time........not really even worth messing around with BID/ASK data from DTN/Kinetic if I can't easily pull up 30 days of historical lookback imo. BTW, MultiCharts is going to start looking at building up a Cumulative Delta capability....we will see how they do with this opportunity.

That was where I was going next you beat me to the punch :)

With TSSuport you will need to keep right on there case if you want it implemented properly, nice bunch of guys but techies rather than traders.

For those who are in Australia you can always try eBridge Online Trading.

Like NinjaTrader this is free to trial until you open a live account.

You can use it for shares, futures, CFD's, Options, Forex, and commodities.

It uses both IB and Saxo platforms.

Disclosure: I am a broker that sponsors this platform.

For those who are in Australia you can always try eBridge Online Trading.

Like NinjaTrader this is free to trial until you open a live account.

You can use it for shares, futures, CFD's, Options, Forex, and commodities.

It uses both IB and Saxo platforms.

Disclosure: I am a broker that sponsors this platform.

Nick is there any support for automated trading in CFD's on the platform? It tends to be something most CFD providers are missing (I guess GFT do it with Dealbook but I don't really consider them a CFD player).

Nick is there any support for automated trading in CFD's on the platform? It tends to be something most CFD providers are missing (I guess GFT do it with Dealbook but I don't really consider them a CFD player).

Hi robert,

I'll send you a PM tomorrow with that. I would suspect that the answer is yes because we have an education provider who uses the platform and yes they do have automated systems.

I'll send you a detailed PM tomorrow morning.

I have used TradeMax, TradeMax is giving out free registered code of basic version,

it is specially designed for active traders and international traders who have multiple accounts and thousands of transactions, also breezes normal traders with its function to auto-generate Schedule D from several accounts..

More details you can see: URL deleted by Moderator

Free regsitered code : URL Deleted by Moderator

One thing that would be nice with Multi-Charts is if they had an inhouse reliable datafeed - best I can tell you still need to connect with a third party feed? Though there are a number of choices and brokers that seem to supply one assuming you have an account. That's one thing that Ninja did which is convenient having Kinetick available if you don't have that broker feed or other 3rd party paid feed to hook into....

MMS

I'm a big fan of ProRealTime, which offers free end of day data for a very good range of markets - possibly a more broadly international feed than you could find anywhere else.

If you're UK based and have a spread-betting account then you probably already know the platform - it's the stuff that most of the spread-betting firms have white-labelled.

Bluehorseshoe

This is very nice and informative tool.Investment analysis portfolio Management can help you find out the Stock Valuation and Company Analysis for FREE. MoneyWorks4me gives you all the information about FREE Stocks portfolio verdict analysis, investment portfolio, top stocks to buy. It is a good timing for investors decide to make portfolio investment in stock market.

I have tested Maghnes Forex Robot becouse is complety FREE and automatic,

Someone know it or have tested it?

I use this Forex Robot from 60 days with only $100 and I have doubled it,

but I do not know the performance of others forex robot, Can you Help me?

I have find this software here: MAGHNES - free Expert Advisors (EA) for trading on Metatrader 4 (MT4)

Thank you for support

We all know that every trader is different and have different trading conditions, I have seen this product allows u to set all your settings according to your needs. This product will do every calculation for U it will monitor charts, u can trade with any broker that allow u to load aggressive spreads regular momentum indicators and can be used from daily charts to 1 minute charts. so one must try if its not workable for u its with money back guarantee.

https://bitly.com/11yveQk