Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

forexsmith

Hi Everyone

hi everyone,

my names Bobby a.k.a FOREX SMITH,

just wanna say hellp to everyone on the forum, looks good,

i am a beginner to the forex world and i am looking to learn more about FOREX trading b4 i open a trading account, can you guys direct me to the best and easiest and quickest ways to learn about FOREX trading ?

many thanks

Hi Bobby,

Have a look at babypips, they have a good intro section for beginners to grasp the basic's of fx trading.

Then have a look a few threads about systems and decide what feels best for you and try them out, just look at learning the system or systems first before you start looking at the $ signs.

Ask yourself questions like;

How do you identify the trend?

How you enter a trade?

How you manage a trade?

How you exit a trade?

How often are you going to trade?

to name a few.

Workout a trading plan (what ever style you choose) and work your plan and adjust it as necessary.

hope this helps

cheers

1pipatatime

1PIPATATIME

hello mate,

thanks for the info i will def read up on babypips, and thanks you for the help,

ive got those questioned noted so i will be thinking about them b4 i start seeing the $ signs, lol

thanks mate,

hey can you recommend me a good broker who can help on a demo account when ever i need their assistance ?

cheers

Hi Bobby,

One of the brokers I use is IG Markets, have found them to be pretty good for me and also with the group I trade with. But as with all brokers they all have their pros and cons.

There demo only goes for 2 weeks which can be a pain, I use them mainly for leverage and the charting etc. Another that might work for you is fxcm, fxsol, city index to name a few off the top of my head.

Do a search on the forums I seem to remember seeing something on here about brokers.

Anyhow keep up the good work and learn heaps and I might see you in the trading arena one day.

cheers

1pipatatime