Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Maxcy

How to Learn Forex Fundamental Analysis?

Is there any reference which can let me know much about forex analysis, well I know, it need a quite much personal experience, needs to be much focused on global events which effects the forex market.. These are the generalised saying which many suggest to follow it up, I need something good reference where I can focus and learn much better.

Edited by Mysticforex
URL Removed by Moderator

There are 2 main ways people trade:

1)

2)

You are asking about fundamentals, which is not very popular around here. That's not to say you can't make money learning how to read p/e ratios, sharpe ratios, etc. etc. but if that is what you are after, you won't find much info here.

If you want to learn technical analysis, then start clicking around and see what wets your appetite.

Maxcy,

You may find that 'Fundamentals in FX' turns out to be an oxymoron a huge percentage of the time. ;)

Check out the book Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis by

Ashraf Laidi : Ashraf's Book: Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis

He does a lot with combining yields and 'risk apetite' , etc.

I don't have much good to say for his 'real time', more 'technical' work on his site and articles, but the book is a great place to start developing a global fx perspective ...

hth

zdo

Mxcay,

Im with zdo, I enjoy Ashraf's material (Ashraf Laidi), good place to start.

As for his realtime work on his website....well I will let you decide on your own.

Regards

Maxcy,

You may find that 'Fundamentals in FX' turns out to be an oxymoron a huge percentage of the time. ;)

Check out the book Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis by

Ashraf Laidi : Ashraf's Book: Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis

He does a lot with combining yields and 'risk apetite' , etc.

I don't have much good to say for his 'real time', more 'technical' work on his site and articles, but the book is a great place to start developing a global fx perspective ...

hth

zdo

I am a big fan of Ashraf's.