Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Gemma1

Trading Insight??

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to discuss the trading application and results that the ufxmasters have been using and claiming.

I followed the results for this trading application for couple of weeks and then decided after seeing good things, to download it for the free week and see how it all works. I also wanted to see the results coming in Live, So after dowloading the software and watching the trading live for a few days, I can safely say that they are getting the results they claim and it's a nice little community going on.

If anyone else has tried this application please let me know what your experience was like, because I am now on the verge of paying monthly for it and want to make sure I'm investing money well.

Thanks

Gemma

:missy:

Hi Gemma,

What is the method they trade ? if you can describe this as best you can ? eg entry why ? Exit why ? etc... this is important you describe as best you can what they actually are doing...

Now one final note; You sound like a beginner.....I would not join any group until you have a very good read on all the major boards , especially Traderslab...you have a much greater chance of learning off the guys here like Soultrader,Db, Brownsfan,Thalestrader, JohnBig04,Tams,Kiwi , Bathrobe etc than any paid website...trust me on that..

Good luck

Best

John

Hi JBW Trader,

Thanks for your response and advice.

I could not tell you why they enter and exit, its just a receive and follow sort of system. They do not explain it, but there is chit chat that goes on between the members of the little community they have.

I do understand what you are saying and I will look to learn through others. I just know how stressful trading can be, so thought I would take the stress out of trading with a system like this. I will follow these guys via paper for now and see what happens. No harm in that. :)

Cheers

Gemma