Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

alfa2430

Need to Modify an Indicator

hi,

Thanks for your reply.it was an indicator where i was looking a real time alert like a sound but i got an other one with real alert.so no need to spend time on it.An other help i m looking now if u can.i m testing a STRATEGY,,,called vervoort MAcrossover with ninja

platform7.It is in the forum and free to use.u can down load it from there.it works fine,the only problem is it reverse un necessorely.many time it happened,if it do not reverse possition,,it is more profitable because as soon as it reverse,market also take turn at the same point so it is useless at that point.I need to work it only like hit the target and or stop

as inputs of choice.IF u please give a look and fix this i appreciate that. Thanks again for your offer.