Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

texbest

Oec Indicators

hi, texbest here, new to this forum but am glad to have found it. i am an eoc trader since aug 1

and like it very much. i trade mainly s&p emini and am wondering if anyone knows where i can get (free or purchase) custom indicators. i am specifically looking for the slow stochastic that the traders use at traders international. they say it is a slow stochastic with special perimeters. i have seen it in some videos and it looks like a good indicator. it is overlapped on top of the candles and seems to be non lagging. anyway, if anyone knows where i might find such an animal i would really appreciate it and maybe some people on this forum also could use it.

hi, texbest here, new to this forum but am glad to have found it. i am an eoc trader since aug 1

and like it very much. i trade mainly s&p emini and am wondering if anyone knows where i can get (free or purchase) custom indicators. i am specifically looking for the slow stochastic that the traders use at traders international. they say it is a slow stochastic with special perimeters. i have seen it in some videos and it looks like a good indicator. it is overlapped on top of the candles and seems to be non lagging. anyway, if anyone knows where i might find such an animal i would really appreciate it and maybe some people on this forum also could use it.

Let me save you some time searching for the magical indicator settings - TI is selling garbage. It's trash. All they are selling is a divergence based trading system, which you can easily read via a google search or Amazon book search (such as this one or this one).

There is no magical setting on the stochastics that will turn it from a severely lacking indicator into a leading one. It won't happen.

thanks for the indicator link here on t/s. traderlu has posted some interesting indicators and im wondering if anyone knows if they will work on the oec platform? and if so how can i import them to the platform. im a bit of a dufus when it comes to file importing. i did download the ttm

scalper and imported it through my layouts and it said it was successful but i cant find it.

any help greatly appreciated.

texbest

you have just FAILED the first step to become a successful trader...

a successful trader is not necessarily smart,

but resourceful in finding the needed information...

because the market is basically ONE BIG information pool...

just ask yourself one simple question:

there are thousands of OEC users around the World,

did they leave you out on purpose?

tams, thank you for the not so useful information but for the record i am 18 for 20 in emini trades with what i have to work with. and i will eventually find out how to import an indicator on my own. at 63 y/o i am in a new learning curve but i will get there. perhaps i was wrong thinking this site was a good place to learn and get advice.

texbest

thank you tikitrader for taking the time to inform me and others of this useful information so that we may help ourselves. i will thank frank also.

texbest

You are welcome. Really great information that is very useful can be found from contributions from Tams. He has helped many to better understand easylanguage. Worth reading I promise that.