Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

chrisleonard

Paintbar Plotting

Hi

Im trying to make an indicator that closts info on the char such as a DOT but also want to change that bars colour!

I have tried creating a paintbar to do this but cant plot dots i dont think!

is there anyway to change the colour of a candle in and indicator then?

or how do i create and indicator which can colour a paintbar as well as plotting info?

Thanks

Hi

Im trying to make an indicator that closts info on the char such as a DOT but also want to change that bars colour!

I have tried creating a paintbar to do this but cant plot dots i dont think!

is there anyway to change the colour of a candle in and indicator then?

or how do i create and indicator which can colour a paintbar as well as plotting info?

Thanks

I've noticed that almost all your posts you are asking for help, but your number of thanks is 0. Nothing wrong with asking for help, but you never show what you have tried and expect someone to create something from scratch for you and you never give thanks. How about giving something in return instead of just taking all the time?

I've noticed that almost all your posts you are asking for help, but your number of thanks is 0. Nothing wrong with asking for help, but you never show what you have tried and expect someone to create something from scratch for you and you never give thanks. How about giving something in return instead of just taking all the time?

look a little harder then because im more than thankfull!

I have to agree with sevensa.

you have not acknowledged many responses people have given you.

you seem to just move on to the next "give me the answer" questions.

this is a community, not your personal technical support.

we share and help each other here...

I think I will pass from now on.

im sorry if you feel this way but as im new to all this i feel my contributions to others would not be appriciated!

im always reading here and if i found something i can help with i would!

The reason some of my threads go unanswered is because the answer is not there and im still searching.

I dont know why people get the hump im trying to learn and put together some indicators which i would love to post here, the problem is i have about 4 unfinished ones that im about to give up on!

I have taken your advice and read lots of the reference manuals and threads etc etc and as you can see from my numtostr thread im just stuck on a small thing and just hoped for some advice!!

I must also agree. On September 21st I gave a reply, admittedly not on this site but on T2W, to an issue that Chrisleonard had and to this day I don't know if my advice solved his problem.

Charlton