Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

feb2865

Target acheived. GPB/USD 11-13-2006

Target achieved @ 7:17 AM EST

Still waiting for EURO and Swissy...most likely will follow the cable probably in a couple of hours.

yah - i'm riding the euro right now - looks to be a winner - just a matter of time :)

i've been watching the tape for this instrument - i'm amazed how slow it is compared to watching the ym tape - i assume this is normal?

regards, Jay.

yah - i'm riding the euro right now - looks to be a winner - just a matter of time :)

i've been watching the tape for this instrument - i'm amazed how slow it is compared to watching the ym tape - i assume this is normal?

regards, Jay.

Funny you mentioned that... I always thought the YM tape was slow :D

Target achieved @ 7:17 AM EST

Still waiting for EURO and Swissy...most likely will follow the cable probably in a couple of hours.

Raul

Hi Raul,

Are these entries/targets part of a defined session H-L trigger?

I had a browse farther down the thread, only thing I could see was mention of a bracket (monthly bar) zone. You setting orders on any particular price/line breach?

Hi Raul,

Are these entries/targets part of a defined session H-L trigger?

I had a browse farther down the thread, only thing I could see was mention of a bracket (monthly bar) zone. You setting orders on any particular price/line breach?

Hello Texxas

Sorry for taking so long in replying. Please look at the transcript. Very soon I will be posting the whole rules more detailed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy the help to te best of my knowledge. Nice to meet you and welcome

As for your question yes, I place a bracket order exactly at the line...not the breach but the line..I apologize to be so short but I am running like a beheaded chicken these days LOL

we usually have a nice gathering at the chat room starting @ 9:00 AM EST...you're more than welcome to join us...there's plenty of experience traders in theres and we always have a good time

Talk to you soon

Be blessed

PD I love Texas..... That's my home even if I'm far away... I have a condo in San Antonio. My daugther lives there

Hey Raul :D

No problem man! I ought to have read/browsed the Forum properly before slinging up a question. But like you, trading is pretty hectic of late, & time isn't my greatest friend this Quarter :(

I had a good scoot around the Forum when London closed, & Soultrader kindly fast-tracked your doc for me, so I've had a lookey thru the content & chat log etc..

Ya, I'll try step into the room if I get the chance (can't promise I'll be in there long, but thanks for the invite).

Nice to meet your aquaintance too, look forward to contributing to this place more as time permits - some pretty cool content on here with sensible, straight talking commentary......a rare occurance on the majority of retail trading forums!!

Good stuff, take care & good trading to you ;)

Anna-Maria.