Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

New Site Design Launched!

I have a lot of add ons but I disabled them by xxxing the extensions directory and then running 3.5.3.

Checked and only the java quickstart reinstalled.

Simple process for forcing the error.

Open the front page for TL with 3.5.3 and leave it open

dos deltree of the ffprofile/cache directory which will kill all but 4 or 5 files

Close firefox immediately

Reopen firefox

Reopen www.traderslaboratory.com

To get rid of the error. Close firefox and deltree the directory again which gets rid of all files and the directory. On rebooting firefox all is well.

Seems to work almost every time.

Hi Kiwi,

A few things from our end. We still can not replicate this error using the steps mentioned. My programmers and myself have tested this out on different pc's with FF 3.5.3 and also 3.7 alpha. We also tried with Chrome, IE, Safari, Minefield but can not replicate this issue as well.

We will continue to investigate but want to make sure its also not PC related as well. Are you able to replicate this on a different pc? Is anyone else noticing this similar issue as well? (if anyone else is following this thread)

Thanks!

James.

If no one else has an issue with it just leave it.

Now that I know what causes it for me its not an issue any more. My config is so unusual (ssds, stuff on ramdisk, etc) that I wouldn't assume it will occur elsewhere unless it does.

:)

Forgot where this inquiry was posted but our chat room was having issues yesterday due to an upgrade in the chat room database. We've just completed this process now and all seems to work.

The upgrade basically allows the forum to recognize chat room users as online now. Previously chat room users were being shown as offline. Thank you.

The thread title is automatically formatted as 1st letter in upper case, and all the remaining letters in lower case.

It is not possible to make all caps when needed.

e.g.

Arsi should be ARSI

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f46/arsi-6725.html

Ttm should be TTM

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f56/ttm-confirmation-dots-6762.html

Will look into this Tams. Thanks for reporting.

It seems as though the thread title still autoformats the first letter Cap, with all others lower case. Did I miss the follow up where it says this cannot be changed? Or is it possible to have a thread(post) title with all caps. e.g. "RIMM Research in Motion," instead of "Rimm research in motion"?

Thank you,

Thales