Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

rajatheroyal

How to Get MP in Tradestation?

Hi guys i tried sirtrade's Market profile for tradestation but its not working,does it require tick data to plot MP? I have 1 minute data only:(.Its showin error "The analysis technique attempted to reference data past the bounds of the array".Anybody help.

Hi guys i tried sirtrade's Market profile for tradestation but its not working,does it require tick data to plot MP? I have 1 minute data only:(.Its showin error "The analysis technique attempted to reference data past the bounds of the array".Anybody help.

Why don't you ask Sirtrade? If you have purchased it from them, surely they provide support as well?

There will be an array element for each price level, chances are you have more price levels in your chart than you do array elements. You need to increase the array size (or reduce the number of price levels).