Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

4rings2snails

(Backround Poll) Rate What You Believe is More Important.

How important is the long-term (2-4 weeks) backround on your intraday trades?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How important is the long-term (2-4 weeks) backround on your intraday trades?

• Long term BR is very important to me when trading intraday only.
    • Long term BR is marginally important to me when trading intraday only.
    • Long term BR is is not very important to me when trading intraday only.
    • Long term BR is of no imprtance to me when trading intraday only.

With regard to intraday positions ONLY, how much importance to you believe the long-term backround has (2-4 weeks) as opposed to the short-term backround (< 1 week/2-5 day backround)?

Edited by 4rings2snails

I'm warning all to not give CC# to TradeGuider or VSA club as they will never stop charging you. And refunds dont come... lots of talk but then I dont know why that happens is retort. I had to get visa involved and 3 months charges still havent been returned. Just FYI