Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Perhaps it was subconscious? :) To remove a Thank you simply look to the right of the Thank you and press the "Remove" button.

BTW that chart you are referring to is a daily chart. Which error are you referring to please?

Do you mean that on 8/26 price bounced off the RTL, but on 8/27 it broke out of the RTL? If not, please provide a snippet to illustrate your thought.

No. Definitely sleep deficit which admittedly can be a pathway to previously unexplored realms of the mind. In fact I was thinking of your 8-26 chart.

Which RTL are you speaking of, aside from which such an event [bounce - no bounce] sounds like a consequence of something?

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hi romanus and all friends who are interested in Price and Volume Relationship,

The attached chart (annotated by romanus) shows the point 3 of the pink ES 5 Min Traverse located within the 2nd Dominant Srquence. Normally, point 3 should be laid inside or partially inside the Non-Dominant (retrace) trendlines. Are there any trendlines missed on the chart? Or, gaussians should be placed differently?

I have tried many different ways for annotating this chart; but, no satisfied solution came out yet. Would you offer your suggestion please? TIA

5aa70f1b463cc_romanus_point3_08282009.thumb.gif.9f12644c24d0a009aab5ffafe1c93c8f.gif

... Normally, point 3 should be laid inside or partially inside the Non-Dominant (retrace) trendlines. ...

IMO, the highlighted doesn't appear to accurately describe the necessary and sufficient conditions for "geometrical" Point 3. E.g. attached context.

5aa70f1b50e82_8_24_2009(5Min).thumb.png.d6d7556b9cef5239d49afe7d08f075ce.png

Hi romanus and all friends who are interested in Price and Volume Relationship,

The attached chart (annotated by romanus) shows the point 3 of the pink ES 5 Min Traverse located within the 2nd Dominant Srquence. Normally, point 3 should be laid inside or partially inside the Non-Dominant (retrace) trendlines. Are there any trendlines missed on the chart? Or, gaussians should be placed differently?

I have tried many different ways for annotating this chart; but, no satisfied solution came out yet. Would you offer your suggestion please? TIA

There's nothing wrong in drawing it this way. Is there?

5aa70f1b5b877_romanus_point203_08282009.thumb.gif.39fee296dec3585e88a61a5393cc1be7.gif

Thank you cnms2 for your suggestion. Bars A,B,C, D & E after point 3 (circled) are not inside the pink heavy trendline . How do you handle these 5 bars? TIA

5aa70f1b6496a_cnms2annotation.thumb.gif.36a55fe9675dbcfc3a28675b31e67a4f.gif

Thank you cnms2 for your suggestion. Bars A,B,C, D & E after point 3 (circled) are not inside the pink heavy trendline . How do you handle these 5 bars? TIA
In the spirit of this thread: what do you think are the reasons to hold / reverse / exit in each of those cases?

If, in order to change at a bigger fractal we must COMPLETE a sequence at a faster fractal, then, yes there is something wrong in drawing this way.

I find that identify the sequences, and drawing the TLs becomes very difficult on low volulme. It seems several flaw start to form at this point making it a difficult MA process for me. Attached is my chart from the AM.

5aa70f1bc3233_8-31-2009ESam2.thumb.jpg.34747ca912047ce8e7a24411fe78d24a.jpg

I find that identify the sequences, ...
Your 15:05 bar from Fri is black. You got to fix your bar coloring - doing so will alert you to the fact that your medium R2R doesn't have any decreasing red colume bars.

In the annotation drill snippet (across the first 9 bars) we go:

Stitch

FBP

OB

FTP

FBP

OB

What do we know about flaws?

@ 14:10 we begin moving up:

First bar DBV

Second Bar DBV

Is there something about tapes TO DV?

IBV does show up at 14:20...

How does it form?

If I review the sequences through here - I can only conclude one correct way to annotate this snippet which applies to every other thing on the same fractal.

Were you just referring to "hold" with the reference to flaws, or something else?

romanus,

at 14:05 there is an IBGS that pierces the lateral formation, shouldn't this end the lateral?

--

thanks,

innersky

It should, but it doesn't. What does that tell you?

It should, but it doesn't. What does that tell you?

Assuming that you are right about the fact that the lateral continues here, it means that an IBGS that pierces a lateral does not always ends it. (perhaps it must pierce it on the RTL to be a lateral killer?)

--

innersky