Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jojojo

AlanSquare

Hi

I posted a pic and an eld , too,yesterday

is a little bid strange - vanished

You have to "close" the Manage Attachments window after uploading.

Otherwise the attachment will not take hold.

DO NOT load this indicator.....it just crashed my TS!!!!.....not happy at all!! It wpuld not load up into a chart copy, then froze TS.....now can't even get back into TS after soft & hard booting my puter!!!.....not happy at all!!! :angry:

DO NOT load this indicator.....it just crashed my TS!!!!.....not happy at all!! It wpuld not load up into a chart copy, then froze TS.....now can't even get back into TS after soft & hard booting my puter!!!.....not happy at all!!! :angry:

No need to get all hyped up and blame the ELD for your own problem.

Alan Squares.txt

No need to get all hyped up and blame the ELD for your own problem.

Tams......well what kind of insensitive & truely ignorant & stupid statement is that??!! You show your ignorance of the facts.....it was/is NOT "my" problem!! I loaded up the indicator & it would not only load, & it crashed my TS!!!!!!! I had to spend 30 mintes with a TS tech just now, & delete my whole program & thank goodness I do a system save every night. S0, how is this 'my' problem, & how can I not BUT blame the indicator for the problem, as 'IT' caused 'it'....I did not. I only posted as a warning to others is all. Your stupidity of this statement, let alone insensitivity to the hardship of the situation, says many things....ya need to look into your own mirror & see what you see....geez, idiots abound!! How about an apology???....or are you not up to reality of facts & ego??

Besides, on this site I have loaded up about 25 indicators & tested them all in many hours of backtesting & have given this site & authors feedback. I have not had a problem with 'any' of them, till this one. So, to put it plain & simple....back off idiot & try making more trader friendly comments next time of help & asssitance, versus redicule.......geez!!

Tams......well what kind of insensitive & truely ignorant & stupid statement is that??!! You show your ignorance of the facts.....it was/is NOT "my" problem!! I loaded up the indicator & it would not only load, & it crashed my TS!!!!!!! I had to spend 30 mintes with a TS tech just now, & delete my whole program & thank goodness I do a system save every night. S0, how is this 'my' problem, & how can I not BUT blame the indicator for the problem, as 'IT' caused 'it'....I did not. I only posted as a warning to others is all. Your stupidity of this statement, let alone insensitivity to the hardship of the situation, says many things....ya need to look into your own mirror & see what you see....geez, idiots abound!! How about an apology???....or are you not up to reality of facts & ego??

Besides, on this site I have loaded up about 25 indicators & tested them all in many hours of backtesting & have given this site & authors feedback. I have not had a problem with 'any' of them, till this one. So, to put it plain & simple....back off idiot & try making more trader friendly comments next time of help & asssitance, versus redicule.......geez!!

Hmmmmm :hmmmm:

When I read "Do not load this indicator", I thought I was reading an old thread as was sure I'd read this before.... but then noticed you'd only typed this yesterday.

So a quick check into your post history and noticed you've done exactly the same thing on the Heikin Ashi Thread:

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/46/heikin-ashi-trend-indicator-951-5.html#post69718

fyi......DO NOT LOAD THIS Indicator!!!! It just crashed my TS platform & had to call TS to relaodrestore all my charts & indicators. It crashed it so hard, all the ta's over 5 years were auto deleted. Thank goodnes i do daily TS backups!! Man, scared the crap outta me!! So, do not load this "Bricks indicator!!!

So then :

a) it not your problem, it's the indicators

b) you've never had a problem with ANY of them before.

Strange.......... why would you keep doing this

Tams......well what kind of insensitive & truely ignorant & stupid statement is that??!! ...

To avoid traumatizing you further, I am putting you on ignore.

Have a good day.

Edited by Tams

I have an Alan Square that I wrote many years ago running on my machine and can report that it is a real system hog - trendlines take lots of CPU and memory, apparently. Also, the Alan Square has lots of trendlines. So, I would venture that the problem Ajax was having was due to overloaded system resources. Might be time for a computer upgrade?