Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

bigboss123

Trading Software

Experts!

Please help me find the right software/tool for trading.

My requirements: Buy & Sell signals( with very good accuracy), major/important indicators,pivots, VSA or at least close to VSA.

Please add any if I am missing.

My Research: Read lots of articles; found 100s of indicators, very confused. Finally thinking that these 3 pivots, volume, price drives everything.

Looked at lots of tools available, found 3 interesting. But need your opinion before invest lots of time and later find that it's not for me.

I would prefer real time streaming as 2 days a week I trade during day rest I research in the night and place my order in the morning.

My status: Not a full time trader but do research every night. Identify stock from 2 sources.. IBD (fundamental) cross check with Barchart(technical) and then buy.

I do look at the marker very often during day but can't read the chart for lack of time. I burned my hand several time by MMs and smart money professionals.

Please help!

Experts!

Please help me find the right software/tool for trading.

My requirements: Buy & Sell signals( with very good accuracy), major/important indicators,pivots, VSA or at least close to VSA.

Please add any if I am missing.

That looks like a decent list. You just need accurate buy and sell signals, major indicators that work each day, pivots and something that resembles VSA.

:roll eyes:

If you really believe that certain indicators, pivots and VSA is the way to go, then you could end up creating your OWN version of buy/sell signals. As for some prepackaged product just sitting on the web for you, I doubt it exists. Maybe it does, but I'd suggest that it does not. If that's the case, then it's time to roll up the sleeves and do some dirty work.

Blowfish: Please correct me if I am wrong but if signals not considering all imporatant factors may give wrong signal and may result in wrong trade. That's the reason I want that to be verified by VSA and other things.

Thanks you both for taking time and responding to my post. I appreciate. I forgot to mention those 3 tools that I shortlisted. I have not tried any of them yet.

1. eSignal: gives all I want but VSA.

2. Ninja : Free software with lots of custom add-ons. Not sure if this does what I want but gonna try this weekend and see. VSA scrip is still in BETA phase and does not do an excellent job. I am just worried that based on BETA thing, should one be putting their money on risk?

3. Tradeguider: gives all what I want, but is expensive. Some folks told me that it is not worth buying.

I read through so much and if I follow all of them I am sure I will end up confuse myself and will definitely get frustrated. I was impressed with VSA analysis reading (and believe that if implemented properly, will save me from getting caught into professionals hand) but I am sure VSA alone will not get me where I want.

Gurus! What do you follow and how much successful that is? Which tool you are satisfied with? I don't mind paying for any tool if I know will improve my success rate. I will still do my research (as much as I can) but will at least have some confidence in the tool.

Please correct me if you think I am not thinking in right direction. I am sure I can learn from your experience.

Here is what I am thinking of researching (attached ) but I think will confuse me more.

Appreciate it.

Trade.xls