Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

bathrobe

Free Market Profile for Ninja Trader

I found this in the dungeons of the NinjaScript site. I did not code this nor have I applied it to real time yet (my Friday evenings are so exciting).

If any of you can code in Ninja C+ maybe you can make it better. THE CHART MUST BE SET TO 30 min TIMEFRAME TO WORK I am learning MP currently so this should help me see it unfold in realtime

MarketProfile1.2.zip

I found this in the dungeons of the NinjaScript site. I did not code this nor have I applied it to real time yet (my Friday evenings are so exciting).

If any of you can code in Ninja C+ maybe you can make it better. THE CHART MUST BE SET TO 30 min TIMEFRAME TO WORK I am learning MP currently so this should help me see it unfold in realtime

Thanks, do you know how to make the price axis stretch out?

Thanks, do you know how to make the price axis stretch out?

No I don't, but you could contact TradingStudies.com - Custom programming for electronic trading platforms..., they created a P&F chart and I think stretched the price axis out, or Final| Financial Algorithms created market profile that they sell and I think they could probably stretch the price axis.:shocked::applaud:

If you go into the properties section and remove the candlesticks, vertical and horizontal lines and anything else that clutters up the chart you do not like, the Market Profile Chart looks much better, and the letters are much more easy to read.

:)

MARKETProfile.thumb.PNG.9a7ed46fc62555c6691111c0702ae8fb.PNG

Guest leontan

could you advise how to apply this indicator onto ninjatrader? Where should I put these files?

Thanks.

Guest leontan

Found the way:

To Import to NinjaTrader:

1. Download the attached file to your desktop

2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript

3. Select the downloaded file