Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

cowcool

Favorite Emini Brokers

well, being a newby (sorta) i have always thought there was a primary broker with data feed capabilities such as oec with their bx data center and the smaller brokerages would buy data feed from them. and if true i was wondering if the larger brokerages have perhaps a small advantage in speed of execution of contracts such as reportedly lightspeed has because they moved close to the nasdaq building.

texbest

Bullshit. I had an account with them for a year and I asked specifically if there is any posibility is my orders will be routing not to an exchange and I had firm answer No.

So if you have an evidence they execute orders against their own position on the market (bucket shop) then please go to the court.

If not then shut the **** up. Loser

P.S. customer service I had from Patrick was the frendliest I ever had. Try IB for a change

infinity is a SCAM broker, they trade against you and the customer service is shocking.

What do you base this statement on? This is a pretty serious allegation, so I would assume you have some proof and would be interested to see what you have.

What difference does it make who trades against you? Somebody has to buy from you or sell to you anyway.

Either everybody is temporarily right or somebody is right and somebody is wrong. How many more options are there?

If it is true, he probably means the order is not actually entered into exchange after it shows him its executed.

If it is true, then it is a big case to present it to NFA, or regulatory body to shut it down, since all future brokers are regulated in north america at least.

infinity is a SCAM broker, they trade against you and the customer service is shocking.

Unless you make consistent losing trades

and have a track record they can depend on,

otherwise I don't see any scheming criminal

who would dare to stick their neck out to bet against you.

I have never had one problem with Infinity, and my brokers are top notch as far as Service. I have sent non-urgent questions via email on weekends assuming I'd get an answer sometime Monday or Tuesday, and I have been surpised often to receive near instant responses.

I've never had so much as a questionable fill. Plenty of losing trades, for sure, but those are my responsibility, not Infinity's.

Best Wishes,

Thales

I think you reffer to:

"TRANSACT, its managing

directors, officers, employees and/or any affiliate or parent company of TRANSACT or any floor broker utilized by

TRANSACT may be on the opposite side of orders in Commodity Interests placed for such Customer’s Account

provided that such transactions are in conformity with regulations of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

and the by-laws, rules and regulations of the Exchange on which such orders are executed."

It doesnt say that orders are going to a bucket shop doest it?

And this is not a fine print. It is one of the documents with normal size print you sign during the opening of the account.

Now if you cant read thats not anybody's problem

Resurrecting this thread :)

Has anyone with IB been able to negotiate better rates than what they post online?

Looking at some of the other brokers i am seeing commission rates better by ~50-80c RT at other firms....

Trying to see if i can eliminate as much of the vig as possible :) Its not much but it can quickly add up....

What are your favorite Emini brokers .. and why?. There are so many of them and I am kinda confused.

Thx!

Try Transact or Infinity. Good platform, decent rates, especially for pikers.

And they are a regulated FCM broker, despite what the idiot posted above. You shouldn't have any problem trading with them for futures.

As for OEC (Open E Cry) - no comment.

Apex Futures hands down especially if you decide to join Tide Traders.

You only need $3000 in the account to trade emini during the day and on top of this Craig Ross from Apex Futures and Rickster from Tide Traders are amazing.

I have since jumped from Apex Futures to TransActFutures which is identical to Infinity.

Excellent service so far.

Call and ask for Bill Z, mention Mark H and tell him you are looking to get Trans Act futures trades for $3.98 a round trip per contract.

What moved me to Trans Act from Apex was the price along with being able to set a trailing stop on the fly after contracts have been bought.

No I do not get a kick back for my name being mentioned to Bill.