Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

SandyG

Hi

Hello SandyG. Welcome aboard. :)

What is your internet connection speed? Alot of features on the forum are custom made which requires loading time especially when running on a slow internet connection. Please let me know and I will try to look into this matter. Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, James.

I have broadband cable and the McAfee speedometer says around 200kbPS this morning. Other times it shows over 500 kbPS, so it fluctuates quite a bit. If no-one else is having a problem it could be a firewall related issue or some other conflict my end.

It's not a big issue as I just minimize it and go on to something else while it is loading. Was just interested to see if any others were having the same problem.

Im probably going to compress the images to speed up the loading time by a little. I'll also try looking for a new host if this problem keeps happening. I personally hate slow loading sites and would hate to see any user on the forum experiencing it as well.

Thanks for the notice SandyG. Ill keep an eye on it.

Hello guys,

I disabled the RSS news feed which may of been slowing down the site. I'll also try compressing the images to quicken the loading time. Please let me know if it still seems slow. Thank you

Regards,

James