Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

raven4ns

Tradestation Library

Hello,

Does anyone know of a site which would give you the various indicator studies listed in the library? I use MultiCharts and there are a couple of studies I would like to get for it but wondered if they might already be coded. Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Thank you daedulus but I am not a member of TS so I cannot access their library, that is the problem. I was hoping to find a site that listed most of the formulas in the TS library .

Tim

Hi daedulus,

Thank you for your kindness. I was looking for an auto trendline study and also if TS has a study that plots triangles, wedges etc. Would you also mind looking to see if TS has a candle pattern recognition study? Once again, thank you for your kindness it is very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Tim

Hello,

Does anyone know of a site which would give you the various indicator studies listed in the library? I use MultiCharts and there are a couple of studies I would like to get for it but wondered if they might already be coded. Thank you for any and all help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

CHeck out this site.

http://www.hamfon.com/daytrade/tradestation.htm

They have the indicators in TXT format & ELD format.

Hello,

I have an Easylanguage Candle Pattern Recognition study that recognizes about 40 different candle patterns. It does this in real time and works great. What I would like is to be able to click on a candle anywhere on the chart and have the study tell me the pattern. I can do this with the same study on Amibroker and would like to do it with the Easylanguage study. Your help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

All candlestick patterns...