Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

Rather than us asking lots of questions which would result in an unstructured explanation at best how about a change in your mo.

Rather than publish chart after chart after chart why not start with some explanations of:

a) the basis for your method

b) how it works

c) how it is used

d) the way in which one would choose rationally and unemotionally to exit.

Explanations like "when price slows down" wouldn't seem to meet most peoples' criteria for clarity.

Also, you might avoid the "if you don't understand it, go away" type response that you have used on other sites. That's insulting and unhelpful.

Kiwi:

Some people understand just fine and are making a profit.

If you don't understand it, then perhaps this method is NOT for you.

Feel free to start your own thread and post as you wish.

RUMPLED:

You don't have to tell me exactly what your indicator does, but I'm interested in how you identify trend and trend change. Do you do this in an unconventional way?

It's not about TREND, it's about PRICE.

This is SCALPING. IN/OUT quick!!

I have lots of indicators but you don't need them. Just look at what PRICE is doing... either it's going up or down... trade according to what you SEE!

It looks very interesting, would you mind posting all the indicators you're using then we can all follow along.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

You can google the net to find my FREE indicators. I prefer to post them ONCE so I don't have a CODE MANAGEMENT nightmare. If there's a bug or an enhancement, I would have to remember everywhere I posted the indicator. That's TOO MUCH WORK.

I would like to see this thread move forward without any hostility. TL has a very respectful environment so there is no need for bashing of one another. There is an ignore system available for those that prefer not to see this thread. Please use this accordingly. I plan on keeping this thread open as information should be passed freely. However, if things do go out of hand, I will close this thread. Thanks.

Thanks Soultrader.

But, as you can see, there always seems to be SOMEONE who wants to challenge me in some way, shape or form. And like I said earlier, I NEVER BACK DOWN... NEVER!

Some people would rather see my threads trashed, derailed and/or closed then to simply leave me alone.

Hopefully, you can warn and/or banish them before that happens here.

I appreciate your support.

Kiwi:

Some people understand just fine and are making a profit.

If you don't understand it, then perhaps this method is NOT for you.

Feel free to start your own thread and post as you wish.

James, I think the question of who is rude and arrogant is nicely answered in this post. TRO is continuing his little games here as he has at T2W, babypips, etc etc etc.

Anyone who asks for clarity will be insulted. Eventually he gets banned. We're getting recycles of the T2W game. Just check out his posts there (I did so after he arrived here to remind myself of his tactics).

As always he is really here to attract business for his other offerings.

2mq45yo.gif

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6375

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

SEE RED CANDLE.

SEE RED CANDLE AT HORIZONTAL LINE AT 0.6400

GO SHORT AT 0.6400

SEE PROFIT.

SIMPLE!

That is ALL THAT THERE IS TO IT. There is NOTHING MORE. Do not complicate matters.

You don't have to talk or think about trend, support, resistance, bounces, breakouts, etc.... You do NOT need indicators.

YOU SEE THE COLOR AT THE LINE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT... IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

If you do NOT understand, then keep rereading this message and looking at the chart until it hits you like a TON OF BRICKS!!

James, I think the question of who is rude and arrogant is nicely answered in this post. TRO is continuing his little games here as he has at T2W, babypips, etc etc etc.

Anyone who asks for clarity will be insulted. Eventually he gets banned. We're getting recycles of the T2W game. Just check out his posts there (I did so after he arrived here to remind myself of his tactics).

As always he is really here to attract business for his other offerings.

Not every person can learn from the same teacher. If NO ONE learned from me, then I would look in the mirror for the source of the problem. But since many people have learned and are learning from me, I suggest that YOU look in the mirror for the source of the problem.

KIWI, do me a favor and just LEAVE ME ALONE.

SoulTrader, please handle KIWI if s/he continues to harass me. Thank you.

Edited by TheRumpledOne

And here we move to shouting again (thank heavens someone removed your shouted header).

And the subtle s/he insult. Excellent. I see you're also at war with some people who would prefer T2W's quality not be further reduced by your threads.

Here is how a spammer operates. He offers something free (didn't TRO used to offer a free pdf once?) But its not very good. Not enough information. Which doesn't matter to me, or db or brownsfan because we have got it already.

But, for the poor newbie to the site who is still struggling to understand, its bait thats hard to resist. So another spammer takes a few bucks. And there are a lot of newbies out there. So a lot of people get scammed just a little by each spammer.

That's how it works.

And here we move to shouting again (thank heavens someone removed your shouted header).

And the subtle s/he insult. Excellent. I see you're also at war with some people who would prefer T2W's quality not be further reduced by your threads.

Here is how a spammer operates. He offers something free (didn't TRO used to offer a free pdf once?) But its not very good. Not enough information. Which doesn't matter to me, or db or brownsfan because we have got it already.

But, for the poor newbie to the site who is still struggling to understand, its bait thats hard to resist. So another spammer takes a few bucks. And there are a lot of newbies out there. So a lot of people get scammed just a little by each spammer.

That's how it works.

So much disinformation!!

I don't know your gender so I used s/he. No insult intended or implied.

Kiwi, I believe there are at least 5 free eBooks that I have posted on the net.

I offer a whole lot free. I have post HUNDREDS of FREE indicators on the net for TradeStation, eSignal, QuoteTracker and MT4. I have posted FREE filters for StockFetcher. There is NO SCAM or SPAM!! No one ever has to send me any money unless they want to out of the kindness of their heart.

I received this note yesterday:

Hello, Avery I just wanted to send you a donation for your MT4 indicator work I must say it is very rare these days to find someone who is willing to help others for free, in my view that makes you a very special person. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

No one forced them to send me a donation. They just wanted to show their appreciation. As a THANK YOU, I sent them more indicators. Someone told me it's over 300 indicators in the zip file. They are happy. Isn't that all that really matters?

Did you read my posts here today? Did you see where I said that YOU DO NOT NEED INDICATORS?

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/208/never-lose-again-therumpledone-4859-4.html#post52274

KIWI, I don't think I know you so I have no idea what reason you have to attack me.

NEVER LOSE AGAIN at BabyPips.

93 Attachment(s) Never Lose Again!! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

TheRumpledOne

Today 06:15 PM

by Shane Go to last post

2,208 136,834 Show me the money! [Daytrading]

Thread was started: 08-22-2008, 05:45 PM

2,209 replies, 136,834 views. You can't argue with numbers.

And the subtle s/he insult.

Not necessarily subtle. Before he edited it, his post #34 read "Kiwi, MYOFB. Soultrader, take care of Kiwi."

Reminds me of Lena Lamont threatening to take over the studio in Singin' in the Rain...

Hi TRO,

It would be valuable to the trading community if you can dig further into your methodology. Though you may have already done so on other sites, many may not be familiar with your work. From just the brief explanations and your charts, I find it rather difficult to comprehend what exactly you are basing your decisions on. (not to mention the chart descriptions are very small to read)

Thanks.

ftgh9t.gif

Price is UP since Tokyo and Sydney markets opened.

Nice chart but I am do not think I am seeing the "big picture" Could you explain this comment more in detail and how it relates to your chart? Is this an opening trade setup? Thanks

dc3rya.gif

Hi TRO,

It would be valuable to the trading community if you can dig further into your methodology. Though you may have already done so on other sites, many may not be familiar with your work. From just the brief explanations and your charts, I find it rather difficult to comprehend what exactly you are basing your decisions on. (not to mention the chart descriptions are very small to read)

Thanks.

Actually, Soultrader, I have posted this simple yet profitable method:

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6400

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

Trading with the H1 candle color at HORIZONTAL LINES with prices ending in 00, 25, 50 and 75 is very profitable. It does NOT require any indicators.

All that is necessary is ONE profitable method. This method works under ALL market conditions because PRICE WILL CROSS THE LINE. The lines do NOT move, but PRICE DOES. So all a trader has to do is TAKE ADVANTAGE of that fact.

Does it work 100% of the time. NO! Sometimes, price will stall. Sometimes, you are NOT quick enough to grab the few pips. But, most of the time, you can grab 5 or more pips.

If you look at the chart, you'll notice how well it works when the can colors reverse after 3 or more like colored candles in a row.

dc3rya.gif

Nice chart but I am do not think I am seeing the "big picture" Could you explain this comment more in detail and how it relates to your chart? Is this an opening trade setup? Thanks

The "big picture"? That's a different strategy.

All you have to SEE is the COLOR of the H1 candle and the HORIZONTAL LINES at prices ending in 00, 25, 50 and 75.

If candle is green at the line, go long.

If candle is red at the line, go short.

That is it. NOTHING MORE. This is simple but profitable.

Not sure what you mean by "opening trade setup".

Just remember, this is a SCALPING TECHNIQUE.

Rules of thumb

Remember, this is scalping, do not be greedy!!

Always trade with h1 candle color

Trading with d1 candle color safer than trading against

Only enter reversal trades on bar 4 or more of a run

Only enter break trades on bar 2 of a run when price is at

the highest high or lowest low of the previous 3 bars

Always check the news every hour before trading

Since you asked nicely and are giving me a chance to post here, yes.

I have attached the NEVER LOSE AGAIN zip file. I wrote some, modified some and found some of the indicators.

If you google, you can find many more of my FREE indicators on the net.

Remember, you do NOT have to send me a donation unless you want to.

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU AND I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANYTHING.

NeverLoseAgain.zip

Edited by TheRumpledOne