Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

Its spam.

You can see the same postings on Elite Trader and anywhere else that they're foolish enough to let him pollute the boards.

Pollute? Please tell us where you post your trade setups and results. It sounds like you have something better to offer.

Come join us. http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/f208/reading-charts-real-time-6151.html

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Or as you might say, train a rat?

Yes, there are many ways to DRAIN THE BANKS! But rats ALWAYS trade in one direction. They are not fooled by ambiguous concepts like trend, support, resistance, etc.... RATS ALWAYS TURN LEFT!

Are there simple, step-by-step rules for executing a trade in that thread?

Do you go by daedalus on forexfactory, too?

Are there simple step by step rules for those trades? Most of those guys don't use hard and fast rules (but I find I have to trade with hard and fast rules to be successful) so there are at least enough rules that I can code them into an indicator that shows my setups...

Pink diamond on an upswing = short, green diamond on downswing = long (Entry when price trades through H/L of minor correction). Pretty basic. I try and get 1:1 on everything and like you say, take what you can.

Is it perfect? Nope... but its enough for me. :)

I'm not on FF.

Cheers!

1.thumb.png.ab657a60fce1c9e819f282d5667e26f6.png