Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

Nerve? Not at all. There's always SOMEONE just like you in every crowd. If you don't like my answers then ask better questions.
There are some people like you on every forum. Oh wait, you are on every forum...well, at least the ones you haven't gotten banned from. I tried to be nice. I tried to be polite. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to ask some simple questions that newer traders may not think of. I am done trying, and done with this thread unless I see something horribly wrong that may hurt a newbie. Btw, if one just has to watch price and have no set rules, then I guess you are done with the thread as well. I mean, if you have nothing to add why continue? Oh, but wait, you started this thread with rules didn't you. I guess the new linear regression stuff is different. Hmmm...you could use this thread to call trades, but then you would have to post both entry and exit while price is still near both. Or even better yet, do it via Collective2. Trades can be sent automatically through MT4. Enjoy your thread Neo...and as always, happy trading. ;)

Hello RumpledOne,

I have tried to download your NeverLoseAgain.zip (138.4 KB) file. But I am having trouble unzipping it, my computer says I need to know the program that wrote it. I have no problem with the download only opening the files. If you have any insight to what I am doing wrong it would be appreciated. I have googled the names of the files but that only left me more confused. I am trying to understand the trend and am hoping that the files would be a great start.:confused:

Hi klainey,

The zip file contains files with extensions .mq4 and .ex4. Those files are used by Metatrader 4. You can google "metatrader 4 download" to install Metatrader Client Terminal.

The "steak" is the over 300 pips I extracted from the GBPCHF trade.

THAT'S WHERE THE BEEF IS!!

Now, do you have a real question?

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Hlm.

11s09zo.gif

Playing with currency strengths.

http://articles.mql4.com/484

Bump:

There are some people like you on every forum. Oh wait, you are on every forum...well, at least the ones you haven't gotten banned from. I tried to be nice. I tried to be polite. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to ask some simple questions that newer traders may not think of. I am done trying, and done with this thread unless I see something horribly wrong that may hurt a newbie. Btw, if one just has to watch price and have no set rules, then I guess you are done with the thread as well. I mean, if you have nothing to add why continue? Oh, but wait, you started this thread with rules didn't you. I guess the new linear regression stuff is different. Hmmm...you could use this thread to call trades, but then you would have to post both entry and exit while price is still near both. Or even better yet, do it via Collective2. Trades can be sent automatically through MT4. Enjoy your thread Neo...and as always, happy trading. ;)

THERE IS NO TRY...

EITHER YOU DO OR YOU DON'T!

The "linear regression stuff" is just one tool that can alert you to opportunities. But it's obvious that you're not here to learn but to heckle.

You want "live calls", then come visit me. I have a FREE www.paltalk.com chatroom called the two percent club. We can chat there. If you have trouble finding it, just pm me, therumpledone, and I will invite you in.

And, by the way, WHO MADE YOU JUDGE?

I tried to ask some simple questions that newer traders may not think of. I am done trying, and done with this thread unless I see something horribly wrong that may hurt a newbie.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Slapfish

"My best understanding of the basic premise of TRO's methods is that I am supposed to trade based on what the price is doing right now, not what I think it might do next. His indicators give me various points to enter a current movement and be statistically confident I will gain 5+ pips.

I thought I was doing it right when last week i had an epiphany. I was sitting there waiting for the price to drop back down so I could get in on a retrace because I had missed the original entry. I was waiting, waiting, waiting..... the next think I knew, I'd missed THREE buy zone entries that could have netted me 20+ pips. What was I doing? I had my mind locked on the trade I wanted (on the past) and I missed the ones right in front of me!

That's why he boils it down to "seeing". You see what is in front of you instead of predicting (or trying to). If you look outside and SEE that it's raining, do you grab an umbrella on your way out? or do you think "it will be sunny later I better use sunblock"?"

===============================================

That is the BEST post I have seen regarding SEEING PRICE.

Way to go, SLAPFISH!

A++

Hello,

Would you happen to have the .ELD's for these handy? In the motherloads of motherloads I can't seem to find them....

Thanks in advance.

srt

WOW! TRO "Never Lose..." thread is now on TL. I haven't visited TL for a while until yesterday. Avery, good to see you here at TL, WELCOME!

Here are charts for YM, ES, and EURJPY on my methodology with TRO additives. BTW and I hope you don't mind, I made a couple of cosmetic modifications to your MPMM Exit indicator and use it instead for entry [making the original name no longer appropriate :)]. Interestingly enough, with it, I can trade/scalp YM, ES, EURJPY, EURUSD concurrently by just looking at one YM chart with the MPMM setup I have - all arrows GREEN at last Friday's closing hour. Excellent visual tools and can be a stand alone trading method.

Keep pumping out/coding them indicators on MT4. You'll never know what else will blend into the TRO additives for my trading system.

Thanks again. :thumbs up:

ENJOY!

ztrader

Hello,

Would you happen to have the .ELD's for these handy? In the motherloads of motherloads I can't seem to find them....

Thanks in advance.

srt

Most of my charts are MT4 charts.

What indicator(s) do you want?

I may have them coded in TradeStation.

Hi

I am new to this site and have downloaded the zip file on page one of this thread but my computer is saying it needs to know what program to open the files with - can someone help please - I really appreciate it

Thanks

Hi

I am new to this site and have downloaded the zip file on page one of this thread but my computer is saying it needs to know what program to open the files with - can someone help please - I really appreciate it

Thanks

Hi I am new here too and asked the same question. Welcome aboard, here is a reply I received hope it helps!! I haven't had chance to try yet!

Hello RumpledOne,

I have tried to download your NeverLoseAgain.zip (138.4 KB) file. But I am having trouble unzipping it, my computer says I need to know the program that wrote it. I have no problem with the download only opening the files. If you have any insight to what I am doing wrong it would be appreciated. I have googled the names of the files but that only left me more confused. I am trying to understand the trend and am hoping that the files would be a great start.:confused:

Hi klainey,

The zip file contains files with extensions .mq4 and .ex4. Those files are used by Metatrader 4. You can google "metatrader 4 download" to install Metatrader Client Terminal.

Hi

Thanks

I was able to open it with "mt4setup.exe", unfortunately now it's open :doh:it is tooo technical for me to understand. Hope you have better luck!:thumbs up:

Trading with only horizontal lines is cool except for two problems:

1. If price chops around you horizontal line you lose

2. You need specific exit criteria. The hard part of trading is not entering; it's exiting.

Charts look great after the fact, but when you enter at .00, .25, .50, .75, or wherever, do you know ahead of time if it will be a little choppy trend or a massive huge trend? No. And without knowing that or having a statistically advantageous algorithm by which to exit those trades, you will lose money over time.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised this thread is still open :D

Hi,

this may be a dumb question, but what is an H1 bar? Is that an hourly bar?

Since what you have posted is for Meta could you make a suggestion as what I should use for Tradestation. I'm just getting into Forex and it would be great to start off with a good method.

David

TRO,

Thanks for the message back. Which ones do I need....Heck, I'm a beginner (to forex, but not so much trading). Send me what ever you think would be prudent. Or better yet, if you think I should just drop TS and focus on MT4, I ll take your experience to do so. I've read a lot of your stuff, but would like someone to help mentor me. I am in need of guidance and leanings. How is your band? Why AZ?

Scott

Most of my charts are MT4 charts.

What indicator(s) do you want?

I may have them coded in TradeStation.

Hi,

this may be a dumb question, but what is an H1 bar? Is that an hourly bar?

Since what you have posted is for Meta could you make a suggestion as what I should use for Tradestation. I'm just getting into Forex and it would be great to start off with a good method.

David

H1 = 1 hour or 60 minute bar.

I coded hundreds of FREE TradeStation indicator before I started coding MT4.

Check out the BUY ZONE.

TRO,

Thanks for the message back. Which ones do I need....Heck, I'm a beginner (to forex, but not so much trading). Send me what ever you think would be prudent. Or better yet, if you think I should just drop TS and focus on MT4, I ll take your experience to do so. I've read a lot of your stuff, but would like someone to help mentor me. I am in need of guidance and leanings. How is your band? Why AZ?

Scott

You can keep TS and get MT4 for FREE!! That way you have 2 live feeds.

My band? Working on a CD.

Why AZ? Close to Mexican beaches...LOL!