Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

Hello TRO!,how are you adjusting from short to longer period trading? Great political vids and hope you keep the trading vids coming too! Did you ever make a mq4 tunnel indicator?

Adjusted just fine, thank you.

Yes, I created a tunnel indicator for MT4 years ago.

I think there is the TRO_Tunnel and TRO_Tunnel_dragon for MQ4!Maybe someone who has it on the site on hand can repost it,Good luck and if I find it I'll post it here.,,,,,,,,,,,Your Luck is on I just searched a million disks and found them.

Please do NOT post my code.

You may not have the latest version and people won't know where to go to find updates and fixed.

Full moon July 22, 2013 11:16:32 AM ! Full Moon's effects on humans have been documented! Everyone should know Trading has risks with or without updated software and codes. There are no version numbers on the name or in the code Tro. So Let's get ready to Tunnel! Thanks for the tunnel indicators Tro!.Peace to you.

TRO_Tunnel_dragon-7-26-13.png.997b1c28043c7cd285786e8e61961749.png

tro_tunnel-7-26-13.png.39047bc09d4479633edb118a4ca5baa3.png

Dish has a 2 second delay... do you realize that is EONS compared to HFT computers sitting next to the market servers getting almost instantaneous response time.

That's why I had to adapt and adopt another way to trade.

WHY DO YOU USE INDICATORS THAT CHANGE VALUES WHEN PERIOD CHANGES?

Dump the word "indicators". It is obscuring the issue.

Your question is:

"Why do you use a comparison of current price to historical price that changes when the historical price upon which the comparison is based is changed?"

Using summation as an example, the answer can be given as follows:

A = B + C ∧ D <> C ⇒ ¬ B + D = A

I hope that helps.

BlueHorseshoe

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT 0.6375

GO LONG.

SEE PROFIT.

SEE RED CANDLE.

SEE RED CANDLE AT HORIZONTAL LINE AT 0.6400

GO SHORT AT 0.6400

SEE PROFIT.

SIMPLE!

Thanks for this nice system, my question ::

If i place a buy trade on 1hr bullish candle and market tend to be sluggish for a while, what should i do if another bearish candle is formed on the same horizontal line where i placed BUY initially?

thx

Guest OILFXPRO
Nice one. I guess I really don't believe in these systems. I mean, it's just too good to be true and there's always a catch on it. vbulletin-smile.gif

100 % profitable systems , must be a genuis or a rodney the ..................................

Nice one. I guess I really don't believe in these systems. I mean, it's just too good to be true and there's always a catch on it. vbulletin-smile.gif

Even the rumpled one does not really "say" its a 100% profitable - that is why he uses stops.

Over a long series of trades it might be, but dont get caught in the words.

IMHO - the catch is it requires discretion - its not 100% automated, it can be shown that the chop will get you when I looked at doing this, but its simple enough system to make sense, apply and keep you out of too much trouble.

Real test becomes if you can run the trade when its going your way and work out some sort of way to avoid the times not to apply it. Like most systems.

123xiis.jpg

Take the trade in the direction price leaving the daily wick zones.

Of course, trade with the H1 and D1 candle colors.

Hello,

I've just watched your video, and I have to say that I actually quite like this idea, and am about to devote an hour or two to testing it. All good approaches seem to come from a simple starting point such as this.

I'll just note that the "raw probabilities" you display don't necessarily translate into a workable strategy - something may well happen 75% of the time, but what damage does the remaining 25% do to your balance? And of that 75%, what kind of adverse excursion do you have to sit through to net a profitable outcome?

All food for thought . . .

Regards,

BlueHorseshoe

Hello,

I've just watched your video, and I have to say that I actually quite like this idea, and am about to devote an hour or two to testing it. All good approaches seem to come from a simple starting point such as this.

I'll just note that the "raw probabilities" you display don't necessarily translate into a workable strategy - something may well happen 75% of the time, but what damage does the remaining 25% do to your balance? And of that 75%, what kind of adverse excursion do you have to sit through to net a profitable outcome?

All food for thought . . .

Regards,

BlueHorseshoe

These are NOT probabilities. There are NO PROBABILITIES IN TRADING.

There are STATISTICS.

Statistics deal with the past. Probabilities deal with the future... BIG DIFFERENCE.

Watch the video I just posted today and I think your questions will be answered. I run through the complete derivation of this method.

Thanks for posting.