Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

nebraska

Where are the Good Trading Rooms?

I've seen a lot of mention the forum about joining a trading room. I'm new to this and would like to know where I would find them.

I have seen some places on certain instant messaging platforms that have financial chat rooms. Is this where I should be looking? I definately recognize the benefit of learning from others' past experiences and when I'm ready to start trading real time, maybe this would help keep the losses down.

But any help finding where I could find these places would be appreciated.

Hi nebraska,

Most of the trading rooms cost around $300+ a month. Each mentor has their own trading style and you will be asborbing his style. So before you look... I think it is important to know what kind of trading style you want to learn. Do you want to be a fib trader? Pivot? Market profile? etc...

I know of several trading rooms that are fairly decent for someone to learn the mechanics of trading. Some are only through referrals. If you have a trading style in mind, let me know and I can make a suggestion.

Also a trading room is different from a chat room. The visual element of the trading room is important to understand what made the trader take his/her trades.

I agree,

make sure you know what you're getting into before you start participating. Like Soul said, you will be absorbing the mentor's style to some degree whether advertently or not. So just make sure what is being taught is to your liking. Best of luck.