Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TraderJean

Infinity / Transact Wishlist

eSignal are robbers; they offered me $30 for CME fee + $125 for their eSignal Premier application per month. Maybe I'll ask Transact for their demo and will judge the quality of their feed by myself; I still have a few weeks for taking my decision on the data feed and the broker.

Regards

Yes they like to push their full package (charting etc), however if you have a 3rd party charting software which interfaces with esignal feed, then you only have to have their Data Manager , $50/month(not the full $125/month) plus any exchange fees.

Hi ,

I use infinity with tradestation, just try to do the minimum roundturns with TS so i get the platform for free and i just need to pay for the datafeeds. Most of my daytrade is done on inifinity at and the swingtrade on the YM ( a few these times) on TS. For forex and equities i use a separate broker and TS for charts.

Hope it Helps

I have been using AT v3 and MarketDelta for a couple of months and AT is lightning fast. I haven't done a side by side with XTrader, but hey AT is fast and it's free. I also think the AT ladder is very easy to use.

This is what i'm used to with AT [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Jt0TdaUFQ&feature=related]YouTube - Infinity AT V3 Futures Trading Platform[/ame]

Jean

Hello HAKUNA,

I feed my MC with ASCII files. I do not trade US exchanges yet, so I cannot answer your questions. Right now I am looking for a broker and data feed provider.

Look at some of these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Trader618&view=videos'>http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Trader618&view=videos

Transact feed seems to be very slow compared to zenfire and xtrader.

Regards

Bump: And at this:

Bump: I have been using AT v3 and MarketDelta for a couple of months and AT is lightning fast. I haven't done a side by side with XTrader, but hey AT is fast and it's free. I also think the AT ladder is very easy to use.

Jean

Hello HAKUNA,

I feed my MC with ASCII files. I do not trade US exchanges yet, so I cannot answer your questions. Right now I am looking for a broker and data feed provider.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Trader618&view=videos

Regards

Bump: Infinity AT works with Investor RT / MarketDelta charts. I am using MD charts now with AT. There is a 30 day demo of MD charts & AT you can check out. Great charts and great platform.

Jean

Bump:

I am very curious about this comment. I have been using Infinity/Sierra for charting for over a year now and the majority of my strategies are based around MP. What exactly does Sierra not have that you would need when talking about MP?

HLM,

Sorry I didn't respond before. I have been going completely zonkers with trading and my other life.

Sierra just didn't work for me. I had trouble customizing MP and it just didn't feel right for me. Many people swear by Sierra, so if it works for you great. I have been combining the footprint chart with MP which has been working well for me. Marketdelta has free demo you can check out.

Jean

HLM,

Sorry I didn't respond before. I have been going completely zonkers with trading and my other life.

Sierra just didn't work for me. I had trouble customizing MP and it just didn't feel right for me. Many people swear by Sierra, so if it works for you great. I have been combining the footprint chart with MP which has been working well for me. Marketdelta has free demo you can check out.

Jean

Haha, no problem. I was just curious, that's all. It's most definitely not for everyone. Each individual needs to decide what they find important and what fits them best and choose accordingly. Same way with a trading strategy. I am mainly using my own software now anyways. Happy trading. :)

Hello HAKUNA,

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Trader618&view=videos

Regards

Hi Tresor,

I don't what specific factors were involved with the production of that video, but that specific video shows a previous version of Infinity AT. The new version is fast, and as noted in previous posts it's free.

You can see for yourself, the demo is free for 30 days. Just email me at t.duffy@infinityfutures.com for a free 30 day demo.

Tom

Hi Tom,

i hope you can help with my question.I'been using Infinity for about 10 months and never have any issues at all,until about a month ago download the last update V4.4.1.Since then the Dome keep freezing on a regular basis,even when the market is with low volatility,I wonder if anybody else is having this kind of problems.

This happen on the simulator and also on the real money acc.Is there anything I can do to fix this?It is posible to use the sotware before the upgrade?

Any feed back on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Tom,

i hope you can help with my question.I'been using Infinity for about 10 months and never have any issues at all,until about a month ago download the last update V4.4.1.Since then the Dome keep freezing on a regular basis,even when the market is with low volatility,I wonder if anybody else is having this kind of problems.

This happen on the simulator and also on the real money acc.Is there anything I can do to fix this?It is posible to use the sotware before the upgrade?

Any feed back on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Rag,

It is possible to fine tune the feed based on your specific system settings. It is also possible to revert to the prior feed if necessary. One of these steps will fix the problem.

PM me with your email address and I will contact you with specific steps.

Tom

Have you tried this, does the software then connect seamlessly to the datafeed from Infinity/Transact trading platform, if so do you then have to pay exchange fees, if so how much for say ESmini per month and to whom. If you trading this instrument, what exact symbol would be inserted in the charting package to download for example a 15min chart or a daily chart.

Hi HAKUNA,

Infinity AT now works with Investor RT charts. Infinity AT is free and there is never a charge for data.

For more information view this post in the Investor RT section

Or, go directly to the Investor RT website

Best Regards,

Tom

Hi Rag,

It is possible to fine tune the feed based on your specific system settings. It is also possible to revert to the prior feed if necessary. One of these steps will fix the problem.

PM me with your email address and I will contact you with specific steps.

Tom

Hi Rag,

Just to follow up...Demo or live V3 does not freeze up unless you have a poor internet connection or running too many processes on your PC. In your case you do not have a current demo. Email me directly at t.duffy@infinityfutures.com and I will get you taken care of.

Tom

Bump: Webinars

Infinity provides regular educational events, both online and in person.

Event: Infinity AT Demo Walkthrough

When: Friday

Time: 10:00 am cst

Host: Infinity Futures

Details: Step 1. Click on this link: http://infinity.omNovia.com/infinity

Step 2. Enter this Password: infinityat

Edited by Infinity_Tom

Guest Tresor

Hello Infinity Tom,

Does your demo account have data feed also with some European instruments, like FGBL, FDAX?

Regards

I have been using Infinity for quite some time now and their execution and service at top notch. They always seem to be improving things and their latest DOM is so fast it is unreal. Some people have said that it takes sometime to get used to as they have not see a DOM move that fast. I use Sierracharts and it seems to work fine with Transact/Infinity feed with little to no down time. Sierracharts offers TPO / Market Profile that does everything that I need it to.

That's just my 2 cents and I wouldn't think of going else where for a futures broker.

I will add my voice to the list of satisfied Infinity customers. On board for almost a year and a half... execution speed is great, software runs very smooth. I've only had one unusual issue the entire time (thought I was out of a trade but wasn't), and Tom was on top of it and called me immediately to alert me to the problem. He made sure I was taken care of, and I really appreciate that kind of service. I have no desire to trade anywhere else.

As for charts, I have a subscription-only account with Tradestation for the ES. I also have a thinkorswim account that I use for supplemental info, mainly watching market internals. The trio of Infinity, TS and TOS keep me very happy.

Guest Tresor

The below feature should be added to Infinity execution platform:

DOM always on top (tick / untick)

Stick DOM / Unstick DOM

Lock DOM in a given position / Unlock DOM from a given position

The above would be usefull when one trades multiple symbols at a time with a multiple monitor set-up.

Regards

The below feature should be added to Infinity execution platform:

DOM always on top (tick / untick)

Stick DOM / Unstick DOM

Lock DOM in a given position / Unlock DOM from a given position

The above would be usefull when one trades multiple symbols at a time with a multiple monitor set-up.

Regards

Hi Tressor,

To set dome always on top, enter your username, password & account and then check the boxs "Set to Topmost" then click OK to login. This will keep all DOMs on top of other windows. Also when you do minimize your DOMs the will line up on top of the task bar. Then you can quickly call up any DOM you want.

Also in main properties dialog check box titled "auto focus" and "quick click" this will ensure any DOM you put your mouse over will instantly become the active window and you will be able to trade with one click.

Give that a try. I hope it helps.

Thanks.

Tom

Edited by Infinity_Tom
clarification

Guest Tresor
Hi Tressor,

To set dome always on top, enter your username, password & account and then check the box "Set to Topmost" then click OK to login. This will keep all doms on top of other windows. Give that a try.

Thanks.

Tom

COOL. This worked. Thanks.

Hi Tom

just wondering does Infinity have access to other futures markets

eg Hang Seng, Footsie, ASX, Kospi, CAC, Nikkei etc

or if it doesnt does it have plans to access any of these other markets soon?

thanks and all the Best

John

Hello,

My name is Robert Winslow. I am a developer at Transact.

One of the most important things people can do is to send these enhancment requests directly to support@tfutures.com

The request will be sent to the development team where it will be reviewed and possibly added to our development list.

I see people here are talking about having tools to analize your trades.

What I can tell you is at this moment, this project is on my project list of things to develop.

While I do not have a time that it will be ready be assured that we are working on it.

Hello,

My name is Robert Winslow. I am a developer at Transact.

One of the most important things people can do is to send these enhancment requests directly to support@tfutures.com

The request will be sent to the development team where it will be reviewed and possibly added to our development list.

Is it true that there is problem with TransAct data?

I remember a few people saying the volume being different from exchanges' reports.