Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Topic Of The Month July, 2008

Which post should win the Topic of the month July, 2008 contest?  

18 members have voted

Which post should win this monthly nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favorite post now.

What is Topic Of The Month?

Topic of the Month is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week/Fortnight/month. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Month?

Topic Of The Month is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

When I saw the thread title, this topic was the very first one I thought of as well: "I Look Back Now and Wonder"

There is something to be said about someone laying it out on the line, throwing out their mistakes in front of total strangers- in an effort to help others learn, that is honest and refreshing!

I found this post on "Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month July, 2008"

I found this post on "Re: Support and Resistance" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month July, 2008"

I found this post on "Re: Why Screen Time Is Important" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month July, 2008"

Guest Tresor

I found this post on "Algorithmic Trading with MATLAB Webinar" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month July, 2008"

Guest forsearch

I found this post on "Re: How to Handle Leverage?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Month July, 2008"