Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jerich

USDJPY Discussions

So it seems to me my USDJPY trade has been ultimately successful and my first profit target, 110.00, is actually being approached. Here we should be looking to close half the position and move our stop-loss to brief support around 107.00 or if you want to be really risky move it to the entry at 104.90. Below we offer a daily chart perspective to show the recent run up!!

I would say is about to revisit 108 sooner rather than later.

TW

U mean its gonna go down back to 108? i personally dont think thats gonna happen. Id rather say it'll be 109 sooner rather than later and then to the Holy Grail (the 110 mark) that everyone has been talking abt.

USDJPY has gone from 101 (June 2014) to almost 110 (October 2014).. Just 5 months...wow

Traders could have made hundred of thousands has they gone long into it 6 months ago and held until now..

As for USDJPY I say...Stop being so afraid of 110.00, we all know the banks are going to take this pair to 115.00. I have a video posted (right side of page) that even tells us the likelihood and story of the trip. On a 60min chart we can see timid traders waiting for the banks to come back to this pair (and out of EURGBP) to send the price higher for us.

If you're like me and got in around 105.00 be strong and confident, wait, you'll be happy you did.

Twitter: @iam_kevdidit

StockTwits: @lord_of_trading

Blog: iamkevdidit.blogspot com :2c:

As for USDJPY I say...Stop being so afraid of 110.00, we all know the banks are going to take this pair to 115.00. I have a video posted (right side of page) that even tells us the likelihood and story of the trip. On a 60min chart we can see timid traders waiting for the banks to come back to this pair (and out of EURGBP) to send the price higher for us.

If you're like me and got in around 105.00 be strong and confident, wait, you'll be happy you did.

Twitter: @iam_kevdidit

StockTwits: @lord_of_trading

Blog: iamkevdidit.blogspot com :2c:

108.9 to 109.22 looks to be the only barrier in the way. If it is to move up.

There rapid fall of the yen to the 110 level is now causing concern. In the Nikkei Asia Review it was reported:

Discord emerges in Japan over yen's accelerated slide......The rapid depreciation of the yen in recent weeks has sparked concerns that the currency's slide against the dollar has gone too far. It

now appears the weak yen is creating more problems, rather than benefits for the economy.

How the mighty have fallen! Just a few weeks ago USD/JPY was racing towards 110.00 and the market was convinced that Fed rate hikes were on the way. But with US yields having fallen more than 30bps in the past month and with risk aversion running rampant, the pair has seen a swift decline and today broke below its former breakout point at 107.00. Tomorrow the market will get a glimpse at the US Retail Sales data which could prove to be the key event of the week. If the numbers surprise to the upside them the theme of lower oil prices and resurgent US consumer could put the bid back into the buck. But if the data once again misses to the downside the market is going to unwind the USD/JPY longs even more and the pair could test the 106.00 level next.

How the mighty have fallen! Just a few weeks ago USD/JPY was racing towards 110.00 and the market was convinced that Fed rate hikes were on the way. But with US yields having fallen more than 30bps in the past month and with risk aversion running rampant, the pair has seen a swift decline and today broke below its former breakout point at 107.00. Tomorrow the market will get a glimpse at the US Retail Sales data which could prove to be the key event of the week. If the numbers surprise to the upside them the theme of lower oil prices and resurgent US consumer could put the bid back into the buck. But if the data once again misses to the downside the market is going to unwind the USD/JPY longs even more and the pair could test the 106.00 level next.

I think after hitting that long awaited 110 this pair did its purpose and now bulls are no more interested in this pair anymore after that mark has been reached.

Hello,

i have this update of USDJPY

USD/JPY (USDJPY=X)

108.1650 0.9470(0.8800%)

Prev Close: 107.2180

Open: 107.1950

Bid: 108.1550

Ask: 108.1800

Day's Range: 107.0950 -108.2150

52wk Range: 96.9700 - 110.0685

echarts?s=USDJPY%3DX+Interactive#

Technicals are looking strong at this moment for the upside. Great consolidation around 108. Slight drop to 107.50 is possible with a max drop of 107 this week. However, climb back to 109 is far more likely come medium term.

Technicals are looking strong at this moment for the upside. Great consolidation around 108. Slight drop to 107.50 is possible with a max drop of 107 this week. However, climb back to 109 is far more likely come medium term.

likely will hit 110 by this friday