Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Sledge

Pre-Trade Checklist Topic

oh maaan, can't wait to witness the fall-out from this when the forum cops & soothsayers get a hold of it :o

you some kind of whack job??

Krantz know you're running around bullying the nice guy's?

He's done paying your fines on here for one month :o

I'd sneak out the back door & bolt for the bar while his att'n is elsewhere if I were you!!

Krantz know you're running around bullying the nice guy's?

awwww, you two are far too goddamned sensitive for your own good

hell, I might just get into a huddle with ole arifwise & his boys, see if I can’t get a piece of this action whilst it's still hot (& before the forum cops close him down).

i'll trump his phone call to those fella’s agent & broker the deal myself.

ought to be worth a six figure sweetner?

Jocelyn can ride shotgun if the heat gets turned up :o

as mentioned I hope to publish my trading decision for 20 days or 100% profit, whichever is earlier than I stop. meaning lets say I hit 100% profit before the 20 trading days is up so I stop publishing my trades decision. I do hope you are able to understand my writing because my english not really good.

I do hope you are able to understand my writing because my english not really good.

don't you worry bout a thing Mr arifwise sir. I'll handle all the in-depth agent negotiations. we'll have you all slickered up in no time at all.

you'll be taking a bath in Moet before the weeks out, I kid you not!!

stay the hell away from Anna-Maria & Krantzy & any other muscle hog. they're only after your $$'s. i'll look after you, yes sireeee.

Arifwise... this is a discussion for the moderators to figure out, I guess. I'm sure you're well-intentioned... but you sure sound green under the collar to me.

I give up. This discussion will go nowhere. It's like talking to an empty beer bottle.

seems that with plain english, some still do not understand. Am I too bad with my sentences structure ? kindly help coz all I want is to share knowledge, the more we share, the more we receive in return.

in this world, there are believers and disbelievers. normally small thinkers( small brain people group together, so please big thinkers hang around minded alike.

anna-maria. if you notice of my apology for my english, hope you can explain what you are saying. hopefully I understand you correctly

Don't worry a lot of us can't understand either :) There are a few currency guys and galls that share an office and seem to have developed a kind of secret language. Actually a lot of the currency people in general seem to have adopted this patois (slang). Milliard has a particularly interesting vocabulary.

As to where to post why not start a thread in the Forex laboratory? That seems as good a place as any.

Hope everyone's doing ok this afternoon. I am physically and emotionally drained ;)

GJ

Yeah, all sorts of hoo haa playing out today huh? The buck getting spanked good & proper.

Freddie & Fannie not helping the late week surge. They'll have been a few folks hiding under the desk the past couple days no doubt.

Guest forsearch
anna-maria. if you notice of my apology for my english, hope you can explain what you are saying. hopefully I understand you correctly