Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

The Lounge

I hear I am no longer No 1 on that other forum! :beer:

If only the replacement occasionally posted something regards trading....! Seems his signature is quite apt.

I wonder when they will change the website name to 'big unrelated-to-anything chat site'!

I hear I am no longer No 1 on that other forum! :beer:

If only the replacement occasionally posted something regards trading....! Seems his signature is quite apt.

I wonder when they will change the website name to 'big unrelated-to-anything chat site'!

You never really deserved that no 1 spot in the first place!

Blimey! I definitely don't deserve being only 4th :angry:

To reach & maintain no1 - a member needs to form a network of pip buddies. This is a mutually beneficial relationship, selfless & all serving. Much alike bees, continually working for & servicing one another, with pips.

To reach & maintain no1 - a member needs to form a network of pip buddies. This is a mutually beneficial relationship, selfless & all serving. Much alike bees, continually working for & servicing one another, with pips.

This really is not important but FYI, my last 10, none of which are 'rep buddy' posts. Well, maybe one from FW!

jtrader.gif.574e2ae1c7c2f3d0ead75c6fdc44dc40.gif

This really is not important but FYI, my last 10, none of which are 'rep buddy' posts. Well, maybe one from FW!

I never said they were. I was talking generally.

Seems to me like Bladerunner is your bitch aaaah! 5 reps out of 10, I mean, does he fancy you or WHAT?! :haha:

You mean the 'much alike bees' wasn't even the slightest hint at a certain wasp? :o

Jesus lighten up guys - no hidden meaning at all. I never even thought about bees & wasps tbh - was just wanting a good simile - bees didnt quite work thought.

Point is the top spot is infectious - the member in it attracts is more likely to attract more & more good post reps in the hope that they will return the favour. If a member never ereturned rep, they have alot less given to them also i bet.

Maybe this shows what i meant -

"When ze seagullls follow ze trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into ze sea!"

Jesus lighten up guys - no hidden meaning at all. I never even thought about bees & wasps tbh - was just wanting a good simile - bees didnt quite work thought.

even if you didn't did it on purpose, nice tongue in cheek comment! lol

The only reason I started making a couple of posts is because wasp's thread has potential! (That and the fact I need to have a comfortable buffer to remain the no1 in terms of #posts :o)

Carry on!

Ok, maybe I misunderstood about page five or six, but IMHO, I see S/R as logically valid first, then trendlines, then volume - - why?

S/R: I can put up almost any tick OR volume chart and find the S/R levels.

TL: regression or simple pitchfork (within reason) then a secondary line to find a possible target

Vol: segmented volume by contracts (at least three groups) does show quantified activity - - where it fails is on the amount of effort to change price on low, choking volume.

Others use bonds inverted, tick data, etc. but they are just variations on a theme...

Would like to hear more of yall's experience...

turbothis