Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

The Lounge

I cannot believe you have repped me Lee Shephard! I am Soocrates! Its not the real one!

PS, I think everyone should rep the hell out of SOOCRATES until he is number 1!!!

I cannot believe you have repped me Lee Shephard! I am Soocrates! Its not the real one!

PS, I think everyone should rep the hell out of SOOCRATES until he is number 1!!!

You must have said something awfully convincing to Richard.....

In any case, I don't have nearly enough gold dots, and I come first :)

You must have said something awfully convincing to Richard.....

Unfortunately he wasn't convinced and a PM or 2 was exchanged to get his response. All scuppered now as NT pointed out it was a copy and paste job.

In any case, I don't have nearly enough gold dots, and I come first :)

Allegedly nothing to be proud of db! depends on the POV though! :rofl::rofl:

Just felt like saying aloha to all and hope everyone had a good weekend, ready for another fun week of trading in here but there isn't really a thread for it.

Thus hey presto, an off topic thread to say hello, organise gate crashing parties to firewalkers place in Belgium (:rofl:) and step away from the market if its being a bitch!

So hello! Hope everyone had a good weekend and all looking forward to another week at work :(

Have a great trading week guys. KOSPI looking weak all morning.... rejected of 2 day resistance level. Value is shifting lower for Asian markets.... might be something to keep in mind for both US and European markets to come.

Happy trading!

attachment.php?attachmentid=6844&stc=1&d=1212369928

kospivalue.png.bf279f58be99cb33f9e6ef98fcc08bf8.png

Just felt like saying aloha to all and hope everyone had a good weekend, ready for another fun week of trading in here but there isn't really a thread for it.

Thus hey presto, an off topic thread to say hello, organise gate crashing parties to firewalkers place in Belgium (:rofl:) and step away from the market if its being a bitch!

:o only serious people here wasp, you can't start another of those joke threads. It just won't work :)

Of course I could starting posting youtube videos of "Belgian finest"... (and I'm not talking about the chocolates, the fries nor the beer for that matter ;)

Trust you to make it dirty!

I just wanted to say hello and hope everyone was ready for another week slaving to the markets!

Unexpected but good to see some other markets shown here though. Amazing how many there arew and how many opportunitites for money there is!

Hell, I don't even know what market STW is?!! :shocked:

Almost 10000 diggs, and one of the most viewed items in last 7 days, it's from a Belgian group:

http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality

The woman in the picture is most famous for ehm... her "interest" in the national elections some time ago, with a notorious "offer" if she got elected:

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/21/picture_39.jpg

Ah, and this one is for Wasp ... "save the internet" people:

http://dontstayvirgin.movielol.org/main3.php

enjoy! and now back to serious business :)

It was actually spotted by the Japanese many years ago and is a rare but revered candlestick formation called "two webbed feet".

There are commercial systems available that will scan for this for you, but I think the price is excessive for what you actually get. The professional edition (priced at around gbp 5k for a single license) consists of a live mallard, and a device remarkably simiilar to a sextant. To scan for the "two webbed feet" formation, one simply attaches the mallard to the front of the sextant, holds it up to the left eye, and lines up the chart in question so you can only see it with your right eye. Then you scan along the chart until the mallard appears in 3d. This will be because there is a bird like shape in both eyes. Congratulations - you have just found "two webbed feet".

The non professional version, c. GBP 250 (single license), is a copy of Jemima Puddleduck and a ream of tracing paper.

Larger scale users (i.e. the investment banks) can consult the vendor directly for multi user options (typically involving a flock of geese, several sextants and a border collie to keep them from wandering off the trading floor).

Did I mention I have aquired sole UK distribution rights?

GJ

My last thread on T2W done. I will have a gold star damnit!

Well, whilst I wanted my star, it doesn't take 10 posts to take things off topic.

All I tried to do was start a thread where experienced traders could post their opinions on which is the best teacher and its gone off course already!

Shit forum! I just wanted a star! Last time I go there!

wasp:

re: your 240-mins charts for S/R:

how often does the Sup/Res come coincidentally close to the round numbers?

have been thinking about how the "big guys, banks and govts" move the markets, and how they think in larger time-frames. wouldnt it also make sense that the numbers that trigger an interest are big, roundy ones. ie, 164 and 162 and 160, not 164.21 or 161.88.

wasp:

re: your 240-mins charts for S/R:

how often does the Sup/Res come coincidentally close to the round numbers?

have been thinking about how the "big guys, banks and govts" move the markets, and how they think in larger time-frames. wouldnt it also make sense that the numbers that trigger an interest are big, roundy ones. ie, 164 and 162 and 160, not 164.21 or 161.88.

If only it were that simple Myrtle!

I think I look at what thesuccesfultraders do who sit next to GJ down the bank and he tries to copy :rofl:

attached is a chart with my levels (thick) and zero's (thin). They are close but my way still gave a better rate of success imo.

zero.thumb.gif.c456af4a5985805dd5f891ca40b6199d.gif