Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DbPhoenix

To All T2W Expatriates

ahh okay... some of us are not familiar with T2W. Sorry for the confusion. Welcome aboard guys... good to have some UK based traders here.

I don't want to get into t2w bashing, but there are reasons why we left there and moved here. I should point out, however, that the emigres, on the whole, are a rambunctious lot, and while they are generally well-behaved, I assume no responsibility for them whatsoever. If they are fed every other day and if their cages are kept clean, they should present no problem. It is my understanding that they have all had their shots. :)

You personally have been very welcoming, and it's very much appreciated by everyone.

If they are fed every other day and if their cages are kept clean, they should present no problem. It is my understanding that they have all had their shots. :)

:o Hoot.

Mr Soultrader best hire a couple extra fella's to fill up the ink wells by the looks of things. Once you ole boys open up your sketch pads & dip those quills there's no stopping you.

Gonna have to hire us a speed reader to keep track of all these words.

You didn't have Hillary campaigning across there on your board by any chance?! :) I realize she's on the sniff for a top tier seat, but we didn't bank on her touting for the T2W hot spot.

I would just like to officially say welcome. Please make yourself at home and try to keep the board clean and informational. :)

On another note...time for more moderators Soultrader? :o

On another note...time for more moderators Soultrader? :o

God, no, please. "Top-heavy" (to put it delicately) administration is one of the reasons why we left. :)

But thanks for the welcome.

God, no, please. "Top-heavy" (to put it delicately) administration is one of the reasons why we left. :)
Haha, true. Quality over Quantity in every aspect of a forum. :)

Haha, true. Quality over Quantity in every aspect of a forum. :)

Which is as it should be. A lot of sites have gone wrong, e.g., EliteTrader. But the fact that James and most of the moderators actually trade, and use the site themselves, makes an enormous difference.

Guest forsearch

I think you need more supervision with the recent influx of refugees here.

:o you scaring the refugee's Andre? Best get your momma to bake a cake as a peace offering. Git her to bake one for the forum police too while you're at it.

Turns out it was a misunderstanding on my part Krantzy.

We’re obviously not as familiar with the goings on over there as these fella’s.

Apparently, (according to Jimmy) that clueless old fart got run out of town a while back. No doubt he’s back to train spotting or whatever it was he was engaged in prior to boring folks with his senile ramblings.

I’ve instructed the bartender to keep Mr nasdaq.nyse.day.trader’s glass topped up till throwing out time.

I’ll pass the tab to you, after all it’s your fault I had the time to come visiting here when their boat docked.

I'll stand mister ed's tab myself for having to edit out the foul language. No excuse for that here, especially given there are ladieeeez in situ.

Apologies all round, & I echo your comments re; looking forward to the T2W fella's participation. Should be a Grade A gig. :)

fxscalper2 at T2W. Not strictly a scalper but an opportunist, hence the new nick.

Hopefully this place isn't full of precious and over-sensitive souls who seem to never visit a pub and have a bit of off-colour bantering.

Yeah, now I all need is something to talk to in my own language :o

I need to sit with an English <-> Currency Trader dictionary for some threads. :) I guess that's not what you meant hehe. Friday afternoons are particularly challenging it seems :beer:

Can start with a few Essex Barrow Boy type phrases if you like

English: Excuse me my good man - can you please sell ten million US dollars against the Swedish Krona for me, sir.

Currency Trader: OI - DOLLAR STOCKIE - TEN YOURS SHAIIIIIG.

That help a bit? ;)

GJ

Guest forsearch

Only if you don't tell 'em to sod off, or call 'em a wanker or a tosser :rofl:

The TL chatroom is superb. TL is now kicking T2W's a***!

:beer:

I was in the chatroom with 15 guys yesterday, posted live trade entry & exits, it's definitely a nice feature to have! Especially the possibility to upload charts.

Unfortunately I had some lock-ups and several other guys as well... would be nice to have that fixed though.

I was in the chatroom with 15 guys yesterday, posted live trade entry & exits, it's definitely a nice feature to have! Especially the possibility to upload charts.

Unfortunately I had some lock-ups and several other guys as well... would be nice to have that fixed though.

Make sure you're using firefox, if you're not already.

I use FF & had no chatroom issues earlier today, while 1-2 users were experiencing issues. Not sure what browser they were using.