Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

DbPhoenix

To All T2W Expatriates

I suggest that we follow the "he who shall not be named" rule here and avoid future reference to him. It's never good for the thread's integrity.

I could tell you weren't hwsnbn immediately ... your post was WAY too short. Hi Richard.

images2.jpg.5004181370d71459df45b07e01cf6d93.jpg

All getting a bit like the Norwegian 'Binaryship' where amateur footy teams take on the entire personas of their favourite English Premier League teams - there will be a Norwegian 'Man Utd', 'Chelsea' etc. But even more than that, the players take on the persona of a certain player each. So there will be someone trying to emulate Frank lampard's role in that team, or Cristiano Ronaldo's etc.

A Norwegian guy told me this about 12 years ago - no idea if it's still around.

GJ

I am the Master Artiste formerly known as SOCRATES and it is good to see my old friends such as zdo and even dbphoenix here.

You will learn much from me, if you are respectful.

I will return later. I am veri bizzi now.

Albert

Ok was this a joke or...? I cant tolerate crap like this.... but not familiar with T2W so thinking its some type of inside joke?

Ok was this a joke or...? I cant tolerate crap like this.... but not familiar with T2W so thinking its some type of inside joke?

You think THAT was crap? You are clearly not familiar with T2W.

(it was a joke btw)

Soultrader,

It was a joke.

There used to be someone on t2w who wrote in that style and antagonised and argued with almost the entire membership.

As a) someone had mentioned him in the previous post

b) people were kidding about who they were, and

c) this section seemed appropriate as it's labelled "anything goes",

I thought it would be funny to pretend to be him.

I didn't think anyone would believe it was genuinely him.

As you can see by the strength of the response, he was not a much loved character.

Anyway, I shan't do it again, boss :)

Richard

I'm familiar with Socrates and his posts when I trolled the T2W a few years back. I'll make sure this will not happen at TL. No one has any right to be condescending and arrogant by belittling (including insulting) others in any way. We're all here to learn and not compare size.

Please be aware that there is a report button that can be hit at anytime by any member who believe someone or some post has violated the TL rules. All moderators will immediately review the post, if it does violate the rules, it will be deleted and the member will be banned. I usually give the benefit of the doubt but repeat offenders will not be warned.

My god the moderation, dedication and intent on trading is a refreshing and pleasing change. I have had a busy week but look forward to getting engrossed into a superb trading board for a change.

This is actually great to see. This forum used to hogged by US-based members so they don't come around until US markets starts. Now with Europe-based members, it gets less boring in the AM. Cool. Welcome aboard.

This is actually great to see. This forum used to hogged by US-based members so they don't come around until US markets starts. Now with Europe-based members, it gets less boring in the AM. Cool. Welcome aboard.

Yeah, now I all need is something to talk to in my own language :o

Heeeey! I keep no-standard US hours- You may see me arse here at 6:00 AM EST to 11:00 PM EST! :o

Is that coffee brewing?

I won't be posting that much on here, i don't expect (at present anyway). But when I do, it will be purely trading related.

This will ensure that I do my part to help keep the content free from sludge, and that TL remains a serious, concise, professional community for serious traders - which seems to be the ethos espoused from the top down......

No point in all us T2W expats, bringing all our baggage and T2W buddies here, and then turning TL into another T2W now is there!

:)

Happy trading!

I admire you sledge for keeping up with the London hours to trade. I had to stop trading US markets, the hours were just keeping me off my personal life. FX now is better suited for my schedule.

Everyone is welcome and we don't expect anything from anyone, clean slate. I believe that most who come here from Elite pretty much changed their way of exchanging ideas here, all better for it. Trading is tough enough, no need to create more pressure and stress amongst ourselves, do we?

Soultrader,

It was a joke.

There used to be someone on t2w who wrote in that style and antagonised and argued with almost the entire membership.

As a) someone had mentioned him in the previous post

b) people were kidding about who they were, and

c) this section seemed appropriate as it's labelled "anything goes",

I thought it would be funny to pretend to be him.

I didn't think anyone would believe it was genuinely him.

As you can see by the strength of the response, he was not a much loved character.

Anyway, I shan't do it again, boss :)

Richard

ahh okay... some of us are not familiar with T2W. Sorry for the confusion. Welcome aboard guys... good to have some UK based traders here.

Guest forsearch
Yeah, now I all need is something to talk to in my own language :o

Which side of Belgium are you on? The Dutch side or the French one?

Guest forsearch
There's also a German one ;)

Deutschland uber alles!

What a senile, ego inflated, clueless old **** like you knows about financial markets can be printed in capitals on the back of a UK postage stamp.

:o you scaring the refugee's Andre? Best get your momma to bake a cake as a peace offering. Git her to bake one for the forum police too while you're at it.

Got better things to do than sloping off down to the slammer to bail you out :o

Hooper & the Greek had to wrestle him to the ground & sit on him Arty. That fella was lucky. He was all for battering that old poop off the edge of the quayside as those good folks were disembarking :haha:

I kid you not, LOL. He sure don’t care much for that old philosopher whoever he might be huh? hehehehe.

Looks like that boat was carrying a few passengers across the pond this week. I guess it was light on comedians though.