Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

that's about the size of my stop these days... I prefer the target to be at least 3 times as big! can be wishful thinking sometimes :\

Call me a wimp, but I've given up on bigger targets now, although sometimes a trailed stop on part of a position will keep going and give far more points than expected.

btw, on the round number theme, take a look at how many times the Dow bounced off 11000 on yesterday's chart!

anyone looking at the eminis today?

Looks very rangebound....

are we waiting for some news etc?

I had a beautiful short at the open, but exited bit early... anyhow it was a huge drop. I'm happy to call it a day... I think the market needs to cool off a bit after this massive drop

I had a beautiful short at the open, but exited bit early... anyhow it was a huge drop. I'm happy to call it a day... I think the market needs to cool off a bit after this massive drop

:did I say that?:

'massive'... depends on how you look at it I guess!

market was limit down at 10400 I suppose?

:did I say that?:

'massive'... depends on how you look at it I guess!

market was limit down at 10400 I suppose?

amazing, quite amazing, we are surely near the end now, sometime this week....

Hello Firewalker!

I found you ...

Hi there... I'm afraid you're bit late :) this thread isn't active in a while. Most of the people who joined here ceased posting or have joined the TL chatroom to discuss live trading.

Good trading,

fw

Hi firewalker. I found you :)

I will try to join your room when its on. Currently only one room is available through chat and I dont see you there.

Cheers

Hi, it's by no means "my room" :) It's a public chatroom, I don't visit each day, there are plenty of other very knowledgeable traders in there. The chatroom might not always be that active, but best chances of finding someone is when you visit around US open.

Greetz,

I am just joining this thread. What are all of the markets people are posting and trading? I saw the Dow with FIrewalker. Is that the main one. I can post some swing trades on the Dow..day trading might be too fast.