Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Review of TraderFeed with Brett Steenbarger

Thanks to this thread, I started going through some of Brett's blog entries again.

I wanted to put a review so that anyone that searches in the future can find this. In summary, Brett's blog, books, etc are just phenomenal. I have never seen a blog that just gives away so much information. He could easily charge a fee for what he gives to the trading community. And I would gladly pay it.

As many know here, I am very cautious about recommending anything b/c I realize it's my <online> reputation behind it. And to be honest, I value my online rep, esp here at TL.

I can't possibly go into the details of what Brett's blog offers, so I will say this - If you are a new trader, you'd be better off spending your TIME on his blog vs. paying a shady vendor. You'd come out so far ahead of the curve. The catch is that it requires your TIME commitment. And if you are a seasoned trader, there are some really good posts on the blog that could help your trading, even if just a tad.

Brett's blog: http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/

Brett's books on Amazon (I highly recommend!):

Note - Brett has a piece in this book. This is not one of his own.

And for anyone interested, there are a few other books, not trading related:

The Art and Science of Brief Psychotherapies

The Essential Guide to Group Practice in Mental Health

Guest forsearch

This review also might be of use to interested parties:

Review of Enhancing Trader Performance

It's a Flash presentation, about 2 hours in total, so it may take a while to download and run on your setup.

Enjoy while it's still available.

-fs

Guest forsearch
link does not work for me.

According to another thread, the site (ioamt.com) is lacking a DNS A record to route your browser to its server.

Not much I can do from here for you except to try to download and attach the files separately.

-fs

According to another thread, the site (ioamt.com) is lacking a DNS A record to route your browser to its server.

Not much I can do from here for you except to try to download and attach the files separately.

-fs

No big deal, thought there might have been an issue that could have been fixed. Not much you can do if the DNS is not working. LOL

Guest forsearch
The link works, but it appears to be more or less a 2hr pitch for IOAMT. You may want to stick to the blog.

And you watched all 2 hrs did you? Suit yourself then....

Edited by forsearch

Brownsfan, thanks again for your helpful post. I love Brett's site as well, and while I don't have the books you mentioned I will be adding them to my reading list for sure.

Human psychology is just so amazing, we all have the power within, but sometimes we don't realize all we have to do is just reach out for it. Those mental blocks can be our biggest obstacles in our lives and hold us back from who we truly are and can be, unless we recognize them and work with them.

I will keep checking Brett's site daily, as I can use some help in the psychology department. It's a huge part of trading, for sure.