Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Blu-Ray

Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc)

Excellent work, Blue Ray. Have you looked at the Itunnel indicator?

Seems like regular ma's, but have you figured out the settings that he used?

Hi there

I've never really looked at it, but here's probably what it's based on, try inserting a keltner channel, 20 periods with an ATR 0.5, this is a close comparison but not exact.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

attachment.php?attachmentid=6339&stc=1&d=1210547820

comparison.thumb.jpg.90dcd82f174fc38296e3a35172e1c2de.jpg

Here's the radarscreen version of the BR_Squeeze.

I've coded it up so that you can have a choice of which squeeze you want to view, as in the traditional squeeze set the input to true, or if you want to use the other style squeeze set it to false. Just remember when inserting it onto radarscreen you'll need to load additional bars ( see pic ).

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

attachment.php?attachmentid=6363&stc=1&d=1210765462attachment.php?attachmentid=6365&stc=1&d=1210765627

attachment.php?attachmentid=6364&stc=1&d=1210765157attachment.php?attachmentid=6368&stc=1&d=1210766179

BR_SQUEEZE_RADAR.ELD

squeeze1a.png.9e6833ca578de8f62a1d46a888b03cea.png

input1a.png.71a50ca10a6c9a2f4c3134fb26e4da17.png

squeeze1b.png.a95ca7a916fd081ed65c712140e227bf.png

key.png.d69e9a2ac5d5ed37b1df8e8a07c878f3.png

many thanks Blu-Ray...have not had time to look at EOTPRO in detail again, but would like to review for entire groups benefit...hope i can contribute something for everyone...

chipper

That would be great, wish I can help out, but my knowledge of EL is ... well ... nothing. The EOTPRO indicators look really hard to replicate, I wish you all the luck in the world.

I am a Ninjatrader user and I found the ttm scalper indicator here at TL. Can someone pls direct me to where I can find TTM Squeeze, Trend, and Brick here at TL or on other forums? Did some searching but could not come up with anything.

Thanks,

Gecko

I am a Ninjatrader user and I found the ttm scalper indicator here at TL. Can someone pls direct me to where I can find TTM Squeeze, Trend, and Brick here at TL or on other forums? Did some searching but could not come up with anything.

Thanks,

Gecko

G:

My only real experience is with TS...have seen Ninja, but not that familiar. Sure wish I could be more helpful...my experience on the TL site is increasing but I'm still learning in that venue as well...there are some terrific folks on the site so I'd just continue to "ask around." BTW, where are you located? I've been Atlanta almost 25 years...part time in Boulder, CO area.

Cheers,

Bill

In reference to Blue-Ray's code for the Squeeze, does anyone know the trading "rules" for taking a trend or counter trend trade? What exactly should we be looking for the squeeze indicator to do in order to take a trade? Can it be used as a stand-alone indicator, or is it best used with other indicators, etc.? If others, does anyone have any suggestions for which other indicators work well with it? I have heard good things about the squeeze, but don't exactly know how to use it. Any comments on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

-Traderfever

hi folks !

any news to convert this stuff to NinjaTrader ?

where are the ninja-coding-freaks ? :cool:

I wish i learned those things in school instead of history :hmpf:

max-td

In reference to Blue-Ray's code for the Squeeze, does anyone know the trading "rules" for taking a trend or counter trend trade? What exactly should we be looking for the squeeze indicator to do in order to take a trade? Can it be used as a stand-alone indicator, or is it best used with other indicators, etc.? If others, does anyone have any suggestions for which other indicators work well with it? I have heard good things about the squeeze, but don't exactly know how to use it. Any comments on this subject would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

-Traderfever

Tradefever

Have a quick look here as this is what they're based off.

It mentions on there that you can use it for divergences, you could also use the signals against support and resistance, you would need to look at the market you trade and see what suits you.

Hope this helps

Blu-Ray

Tried copying the code and downloading but came up with errors on all except the 2 fastemas.

Blu-ray could I get the source code again please.

New to eld files.

Anyone here using OEC and have successfully compiled ?

Thanks in advance for the help

sorry wish i could help, but my programing skills are nonexistent...eld files are used by TradeStation and Multi-Charts only (to the best of my understanding) but perhaps other platforms. Blu-Ray is a terrific help and know he will if available...

Bill

Thanks Bill for your kind reply.

Am trying to compile them to oec platform which apparently takes eld files.

Got the 2 fastema to compile but the rest had errors.

Will try and try till I know I can't do it. -)

So if one can compile then.....possibilities.

Have a great weekend Bill.

Cheers

ps. am not trading today , taking a break, so fiddling around.

Let me know which one you want the source code for and I'll post it up here.

The reason I ask that is if you have a look through a little earlier in thread, I have posted code for some of the indicators.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Hi Blu-ray,

Thks for ur post/reply. I did use the codes posted earlier and managed to compile the br 2 emacolor to oec platform. But the rest i got errors.

Guess I do not know how to paste the jtha portion of the code with the rest.

Am doing this for my trading partner and girlfriend. We trade as a team and she uses the squeeze etc. So to help her and also myself , I find the pbf squeeze much better. It would be a great favor if I could compile them to OEC platform.

The procedure I have to use is copy the code or open eld files and copy, then compile it . Thats the reason why.

Am looking for the suite you posted minus the one I managed to compile.

Also am looking for the scalper dots/arrows that they have. That would be the blessing.

hope you can help. thanks for replying and God bless

I appreciate your work Blu-Ray, but I really miss the volume aspect. All your indicators are based upon price-> close, mid etc.

How about an indicator that only moved whenever the.. for instance; only counted whenever the volume exeeded the last 20 last volumebars at a MA.

Do you have any experience with the KlingerGoslin?

Again.. thx for sharing :)

I appreciate your work Blu-Ray, but I really miss the volume aspect. All your indicators are based upon price-> close, mid etc.

How about an indicator that only moved whenever the.. for instance; only counted whenever the volume exeeded the last 20 last volumebars at a MA.

Do you have any experience with the KlingerGoslin?

Again.. thx for sharing :)

Januson

All the indicators are based on that aspect, as this thread was introduced for the PBF replicas and that is what their indicators are all based on.

If you have any suggestions on how you would like an indicator to operate, post up a chart with some annotations on and I'll take a look.

With regards to the KlingerGoslin, no, I've never looked at it..... Have you, if so have you found anything beneficial about it?

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Blu-Ray,

-) getting errors from compiling. But since I could get the one indicator on , am still trying to figure it out.

So appreciate the doc. you posted.

Example for jthma....got line 22 error col32 error

invalid barsago expr

The rest got 2 errors each.

Will update as to the progress if am successful.

Have a great weekend ! Blessings !