Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Holding Yourself Accountable

Once we got everything going the chat was very successful I would say. We started around 12pm my time, got things rolling around 1. I was still talking to other traders when I finally left at 8pm, all very informative for me and hopefully everyone else.

Next time I think it would be very beneficial if we have a list of topics to discuss, that way we are a little more prepared. I look forward to our next chat.

I have to report that I found yesterdays session of Traders Lab on Paltalk one of the best things I have done to be further develop as a Trader.

It was a humble experience and personally a very grateful one to have.

Many thanks to CM, Hlm and yourself James for the knowledge and experience you guys were willing to part with in the spirit of sharing with fellow members at any level.

I certainly look forward to the next meet. I will also think about some of those topics for next time.

All the Best

John