Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Szymon

Mark Fishers "ACD Trading Method", Seminar Videos Wanted.

I will upload some other Mark Fishers videos, that I currently have in posession.

These videos are very rare as they are not found on the internet search engines or forums.

The message is always the same, so it is like listening to the 2003 edition, but different Mark Fishers :rofl: humour.

So stay tuned.

Simon

OK everyone,

Here is the final instalment of the rare videos.

http://www.oratek.com.au/mf/intronew-May2005.wmv

http://www.oratek.com.au/mf/intro.wmv

http://www.oratek.com.au/mf/live_trading.wmv

http://www.oratek.com.au/mf/rapup.wmv

Enjoy! :o

Simon

I'd quite like to review the various vids in this thread in the future sometime. Are they all in reasonably 'persistent' places or should I download them just in case?

Thanks.

Guest forsearch

So how's the Squawk Trading room going Jon?

Heard Ben rip you a new one on your first day! What's up with that?

-fs

Room is going well, I feel I hope i'm making a change for some in a positive way. Yes he tor into me thats life. have you listened all any feed back is great and anything on opening also thanks jon

Guest forsearch

No, the free trial period is over as of last week, so I haven't been able to find out if the changes he mandated for you were beneficial.

Then again, the cost is way too much for a service based in the Pacific Time Zone (in other words, not on or near the pits in Chicago), without a chat or trading room for participatory feedback.

(For those reading, we're talking about a service from Ben at TradersAudio, who has a discount link here at TL for his core squawk channel. This channel that Jon Sirkin has is a new squawk channel that Ben setup to replace another service on his site...)

As for ACD videos, just look around this site. There's about 10 or so floating around here, so you should be able to complement your trading library as needed.

-fs

Some videos explaining the rollover method "Brijon method" to get idea.

http://wernerino.wikidot.com/videos

No, sorry, my mistake. It's flaky. Hope nobody spent too much time on the Brians method. Quote something from a discussion:

" Subject: Training And Great Email

Hello Brijon,

My name is Terry. I have been reading and following your postings on Forex factory. ( I havent resently because of my girls are getting ready for college) I have been trading for a little over 6 months now. I was technical, but one day I was stuborn about closing a trade that was loosing badly. I said "I'm not loosing money on this trade". So in my irritation as the trade continued to go against me, I would place a trade in the same direction every 50 pips. Next thing I new I had 6 trades in and I was $25,000 in the hole! 3 to 4 days later I was Positive on all my trades! I continued to trade technically, but occasionally would try the method that I stumble across . Everytime, I would have positive returns if I just had patients. Which brings me to you. I happened to stumble accross your postings, and so I am writing. Could you show me the way of the Brijon. (sounds like a line out of star wars, doesnt it) Or direct me to some of your vids on the net. I know from your postings that you have some instructional videos. Do you ever mentor or instruct in person? I thought that I had read somewhere that you had someone you were personally mentoring there in Australia. I live in the US (in Nebraska). Well thank you for your time. I really believe in your system. I hope you will be able to show me the way. Sorry for the long read, take care and God bless

MY ANSWER. Terry you already have learned the one most important lesson i learnt to never liqidated until you are in profit.

TERRY im so busy now training local friends and Adelaide traders and trying to do to much mostly i refer people now to the threaD as there i can help many more through videos and writting as it is impossible to do any thing else as there is just to many people and only so much i can do, i think you will understand. in the meantime here as some of the videos i made earlier

. i hope to continue doing videos in the future updating to our info gained on the thread your email was very good as it clearly demonstrates one of the most important lessons . i wish that could be posted as an example of never liquidating till your in profit, position averaging knowing hardly nothing how one can be successful by using these basic ideas . i keep writing keep it simple read the kantor use the waterlevels buy low sell high follow the run over read the thread it has so much knowledge there later when i have time ill be able to train groups on tips and tricks on the trading rooms for discusions with advanced users , but basically every thing you need to know is contained in the above and reading and rer eading the forum

i hopeyou wont mind if i use your email as it really is great, please keep in touch and email me any time as i will try to find time to reply to your questions thank you so much for your great story of your experience

you are already blessedin sharing your experiece by YOUR sharing

from BRIAN "

No, sorry, my mistake. It's flaky. Hope nobody spent too much time on the Brians method. Quote something from a discussion:

I was technical, but one day I was stuborn about closing a trade that was loosing badly. I said "I'm not loosing money on this trade". So in my irritation as the trade continued to go against me, I would place a trade in the same direction every 50 pips. Next thing I new I had 6 trades in and I was $25,000 in the hole! 3 to 4 days later I was Positive on all my trades!

I wonder if this fella has been buying pounds all the way down? I wonder how large the position is now? When was the pound last 1:2 against the doller, was it the eighties? There is a lesson here that's for sure.:)

I read today the first 500 postings - the only thing I could get out for me was the combination of currencie basket & equilibrium (which Fish mentioned in his book).

But the thread lacks a bit of proper communication skills and a structured learning concept. I we have another bad weather day on a boring weekend I spend some more time on it.

Hi Blowfish,

Its sitting on one of my web servers, should be OK.

I will let everyone know on this thread when I will take them off.

Simon

Hi Simon,

I've visited the links to Fisher's videos you provided before and they don't seem to work at the moment. Would you please provide current links?

Thank you in advance. Best regards.

Hi all,

Those of you who downloaded the videos and slide shows for which links were provided before, would be so kind to share them at this time? Those links are now broken. I've searched for this material on the web using several search engines and have had no luck.

Thank you in advance. And a Happy New Year to all!

Regards.

I have uploaded Unisfair 2007 to

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/fileshare/995146

I could never get Fisher's methodology to work. I include the computer program I wrote. His method did not show a profit (maybe it would now in these current volitile times). The computer program is unsupported. See the charts in 'Blocks' column AZ of Alpari formatting vers39.xls to understand the prices and levels of each day.

Good luck.

Ps. I am now more into the teachings of Linda Raschke. Her strategies are very available and about 66% successful. She stresses that the most difficult parts still are:

a) Where to get out (size of profit or size of loss)

b) Size of position, i.e. initial risk

Hey guys,

Has anyone still got the 6 part nymex Seminar? Could someone please provide new links as the ones that were posted previously are now broken.

Much appreciated!:)

I'm looking for the same. :)

Hi Guys,

I see that a lot of people are still after Mark Fishers seminar videos.

I closed down the old server where the files were sitting on.

I will upload them in the next few weeks to a new server.

Good trading to all.

Simon