Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Futures Chat Session

It was fun, hopefully it will be a common occurance now.:cool:

How hard is it to get a full day's work out of you guys? Everyone left at 11:00! :o

Was good stuff guys, you have a good group of people on this forum. A trading forum where there are actual traders is as a common as hen's teeth.

SMW

How hard is it to get a full day's work out of you guys? Everyone left at 11:00! :o

jejeje and I worked a lot today ¡¡... I was over after 15 min... but you got me motivated Saul to keep trading it a little more... certainly good company ¡¡

see ya tomorrow.. cheers Walter.

jejeje and I worked a lot today ¡¡... I was over after 15 min... but you got me motivated Saul to keep trading it a little more... certainly good company ¡¡

see ya tomorrow.. cheers Walter.

I'm gonna be on again, I'll try and hang in as long as possible from work.

It's nice to be in a room with real traders and not paper wonders or wannabes.

:)

Soul,

Is there a transcript. Don't daytrade, but would love to learn.

Just hit the bid or the offer and close your eyes real tight. Thats all we do and we make tons of ca$h

:o

Just hit the bid or the offer and close your eyes real tight. Thats all we do and we make tons of ca$h

:o

Let me guess, and for 6000 dollars I can learn too. :)

Let me guess, and for 6000 dollars I can learn too. :)

we wont charge you that jejeje...

ranj if you go thru some of my scalping threads, you will be able to understand what I am trading live there, but its complete adrenaline.. as I never typed on a chat as I am trading, any way, lots of fun... cheers Walter.

Hi all,

are you in the chatroom every day or just if posting before ?

greets max-td

Hi Max, welcome to TL... we had been the entire session yesterday, some folks where on the morning session... it has been great the interaction, you are more than welcome... cheers Walter.

Apologies, I've been flying out of the state recently, haven't traded since mid last week. I'm on a laptop in a hotel lobby at the moment.

I would also be keen to make the chat a regular thing - I'll be in there this week.

I noticed that the chat room is no longer working (vbulletin error). I'm not sure if this is on purpose and has to do with the implementation of the new chat application or just a mishap. If it still doesn't work in the morning I will be sure to check back here in case of a new temporary chat location.

I noticed that the chat room is no longer working (vbulletin error). I'm not sure if this is on purpose and has to do with the implementation of the new chat application or just a mishap. If it still doesn't work in the morning I will be sure to check back here in case of a new temporary chat location.

Hi Hlm,

I was trying to upgrade the current chat system to a newer version but messed up somehow. I will attempt to fix this by tomorrow before the markets start.

The newer application has not been installed yet but will be making the adjustment soon as its functionality is far more superior than the current one.