Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

walterw

The Chimp`s "Forex Trades"

Hi Logan and Walter,

its just my guess, but I see two reasons.

1) Yellow is still above green.

2) Black is still above magenta.

So for me, acting on the M1 5 CCI would be more than aggressive.

Again, its just my guess, and now its up to Walter.

hi Walterw, I know you developped a lot this subject but could you tell me why i was not right to go short on this two trades on EUR-USD. Thanks in advance

I have to agree with Hal, that was an uptrend... would have taken a long... beautifull long with very clear pullback and timing entries... thougt we actually are using much precise indicators to time our selfs into the market and manage better RRR... cheers Walter.

I have to agree with Hal, that was an uptrend... would have taken a long... beautifull long with very clear pullback and timing entries... thougt we actually are using much precise indicators to time our selfs into the market and manage better RRR... cheers Walter.

Ty I know for your tick bar set up Walter but i can't afford to buy a NT licence. Thank you again

Ty I know for your tick bar set up Walter but i can't afford to buy a NT licence. Thank you again

You actually dont need to pay NT a penny... I use NT only for charting and it is free.. also forex data on NT is free... hope this helps, cheers Walter.

You actually dont need to pay NT a penny... I use NT only for charting and it is free.. also forex data on NT is free... hope this helps, cheers Walter.

Gain data on NinjaTrader is good if you look at 5 minute charts or higher. Unless you have an account with Gain Capital, the 1 minute chart is not very good. An ECN broker is better.

Gain data on NinjaTrader is good if you look at 5 minute charts or higher. Unless you have an account with Gain Capital, the 1 minute chart is not very good. An ECN broker is better.

Thank you very much OAC and Walterw. I tried NT whit AMP Forex and forex data were not realtime that's why i didn't dig more. Above all you're right Walterw, you and TL members worked hard to build powerfull tools so I should try this. Thank yoou again. :)

I never used minute charts on NT... so far I am using tick charts and they are working very well ¡¡

Thank you very much OAC and Walterw. I tried NT whit AMP Forex and forex data were not realtime that's why i didn't dig more. Above all you're right Walterw, you and TL members worked hard to build powerfull tools so I should try this. Thank yoou again. :)

thanks Logan, just create a conection with Gain Data, use demo client and you will get first class tick forex data for free on NT... we are using this with our method.. so far its working very nice, never had problems... cheers Walter.

hi

did you hear about all this Forex Robots ???

is it real ?

Hi Ronen... I beleive that the best robot should be yourself once you get to trade your own method that works good for you... if one of this super forex robot its having a good performance now... I doubt it will keep working ok from here to one year... automatic systems unfortunately ( unless they are corectly updated ) are born to die.. hope answers, cheers Walter.

walterw,

I came across your thread and found it interesting but going over all the post, now I am confused as to final version of you strategy Rules and the set of indicators or template are used.

Is it possible to put in condensed form, the final version with relevant information in Post No.1 so that in future only Post 1be updated as needed.

Secondly, somewhere you mentioned that on futures you use tick charts. Can you give the setting of tick charts if different for different futures ?

Thank You

walterw,

I understand you are using your strategy on Ninja Trader. Would you be kind enough to post Indicators and template for Ninja Trader.

Thanks

Hi pakeez , the ultimate method that uses NT its not here, forms part of my private course... I do not compile a method on the begining of a thread as I beleive the entire thread shows the diferent choices a trader has that may adapt to his style... so you can choose wich method and alternative suits you best... cheers Walter.