Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Reaver

So who do you think will be the next president of the USA?

PS the power is also in our tax dollars. If we stop funding the government, they have to listen. In that case, their options are to throw us all in jail, or begin martial law. Try imposing martial law on a society that has been free for so long.

I like both actually. Each has a different background that can serve many areas. Each has their own way of doing things so I don't see it as a hindrance. I think if one doesn't win, the other one should be chosen as vice president and vice versa. This would make the ticket unbeatable. McCain is not a bad choice, but I'm tired of Republicans running the country down the ground last 8 years (seems more though) and all their partisan taking part in it.

I would take Ron Paul over Spineless Obama anyday!

MMS

I knew Mr O wasn't any good for the country from the very begining as was made known in posts by me in this thread several years ago. But, the proof is in the pudding. Now that we have had several years of Mr O time has shown I was correct in my assessment.

As concerns Mr Paul. He is the ONLY candidate out of all the candidates that actually stands 100% for the constitution. However, he has no charisma..is an old man..rambles some..so Americans will probally not vote for him in sufficient numbers for him to win. The reason is several fold:

1) Americans love a winner and Ron Paul doesn't come across as a winner.

2) Most Americans do not even know the constitution so how can they determine if a candidate stands for it or not. About the only thing Americans understand or remember about the constitution and bill of rights is "freedom of expression" and the right to own arms.

3) Since Americans don't know the constitution they vote for economic reason and "winner reason". They want their candidate to win. To win he has to come across as a winner. And he has to have economic policies that make them think he will bring prosperity.

Our present foreign policy contradicts the constitution. Our present economic policies contradict the constitution. Our federal gov contradicts the constitution. Ron Paul is the only one that addresses those issue and relates them to the constitution. But ..alas he doesn't look like a winner nor talks like a winner.

I ribbing mr reaver but alas he has disappeared I suppose so he cannot respond to the pudding.