Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

onidson

Can anybody recommend some charts that are about 80% accurate.

pls, I am new in the trade, though I have taken some trading courses but I still incure losses in my trades.Can any body give me at least two indicators that are at least 80% accurate. Please, I have incurred losses I need assistance.

Wow, yea...indicators aren't gonna do you too much good. You're just paying your "college tuition" so don't get too stressed. Follow Reavers advice and read as much as you can on this forum. There's LOTS of great stuff and very smart guys who have given their time and effort to teach others via different threads.

I agree with TinGull...also I would suggest you start with Walter's threads to get some good ideas....

There are many different aspects of trading covered here at TL....personally I have really been focusing on Auction Market Theory, but there are many different ways to trade. Check out the threads here like TinGull said, and see what you find the most in-line with your personality and logic...and always feel free to ask any questions if you think of anything that hasn't been covered.

I can easily show you an 80% win rate going for 1 tick (on most days) and risking 50. Some days, that one tick doesn't happen though, so you might have a large loser or two. But, if we can get that 1 tick most of the time, we'll hit that 80%+ win rate.

Still interested?

If so, it's time to read some basic trading books.

Win rate is ONE part of trading and depending on how you trade, you CAN make money even if you 'lose' more than 'win'. Today was a good example for me - I had a win rate of approx 45% (means I lost 55% of the time) and grossed over 10 ES pts today. Of course, it takes some balls of steel at times to know that you may lose more than you win in terms of percentages; however the winners are larger than the losses in terms of points (and cash) and in my mind, that's all that matters.

I'll be the first to admit though that when I first started trading, I was all about finding a win % like this post here. It really isn't about that all depending on how you trade.

seems that what people are talking today is not too different from 5 years ago :roll eyes:

"history repeats itself":confused:

I thought that was a guarantee Obsidian... I mean, I'm lucky enough to have a few more winners than losers to pay some bills with... and that's got to come from somewhere.

Now I have a bit better idea as to where it comes from.

As long as someone is winning in the markets... someone else is posting this question on a forum.

pls, I am new in the trade, though I have taken some trading courses but I still incure losses in my trades.Can any body give me at least two indicators that are at least 80% accurate. Please, I have incurred losses I need assistance.

Most of the indicators are 50% accurate.

If you match the proper combinations, you can get them to work up to 99% accurate.

actually they can work up to 100% accuracy, but I can't make that claim.

If I knew the answer to this question I would be filthy rich .....

That being said the best indicator that I have ever seen is PRICE itself.