Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

walterw

Rate the chimp...

How will you rate the Chimp ?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How will you rate the Chimp ?

• Excellent Threads ¡¡
    • Good normal information
    • Interesting but not usefull
    • He is not that good
    • This guy sucks

I am having an epifany... and previous to posting it here (it may sound a little selfish) I would like to know the overall opinion of the forum about my inputs here so far... fell free to vote... even if you want to add some comentarie of what you think about my threads, I welcome all comentaries... good and bad... cheers Walter.

I really appreciate all your valuable posts walter. Regardless of any trader who contributes valuable information, there will always be traders who will find it more or less useful than others. Once again, I think it is about how one absorbs that information and applies it to trading or life in general.

You have my sincere appreciation.

Thanks to all for kind words and encouragment ¡¡¡

I know it is kind of crazy to ask for a rate, but I needed to know if the comunity would really apreciate more inputs from my postings...

this is because the chimp is about to start a new period on his posting history, he is about to share some powerfull forex scalping methods in a very intensive way....

the chimp is also thinking about creating a gang "The Tokyo Gang" a group of traders that will somehow share the same trading style and together will work out a proyect to make a meeting in Tokyo... share experiences and success...

they will be eligible if they are making regularly 5 digits per month on this type of trading with this methods...

it is a challenge for the chimp as it is for those who want to take the challenge... Why Tokyo ? well it is the home of TL and a great place to be... it will be fun ¡¡ I think we will invite Janice there too ¡¡¡

You are not making 5 digits per month ? well maybe the chimp can help you out... as he is being helped by others with so much generosity...

He will not charge you nothing, his satisfaction will be your success and your auto realization...

He will try to show you that the only real barrier between you and that performance is YOU... not the market, not the technicals, not your small acct, not your broker, not your data feed, not your wife/husband, nothing of that... its YOUR choice to be succesfull... and it CAN be done ¡¡

Actually the chimp trades futures with some clear success... now he wants to trade forex with the same or even better success...

If you want to see the process, you will be able to see it from inside as he shared so far an open research on forex... so far called the wikipedia of forex setups (jejeje) now he will share some more specific methods and will try also to show some more stabilty on his forex scalping aproach...

He will make a grotesque experiment... he will start with just 3 contacts and grow all the way to 2000 contracts on forex... he will try to make this posible on a period of about 8 months... he will be sincere and tell you how he has been doing, success or failure... hopefully he is positive it will be success as he has some clear experience that trading is one of the most easy profesions of the world once the complex non easy person has been transformed into a humble sponge that absorves only positive and beautifull things... trading can be such a nice experience ¡¡¡ its not only about money as Janice is telling us, its about life ¡¡ its about challenge, its about success, its about realization...

So the chimp will start soon a new thread on his forex scalping method that is no rocket science, its more simplicity science and belief science, optimism and faith science.... in other words... its about TRADING ¡¡...

once again thanks for the encouragment ¡¡ and see you soon on the new thread ¡¡¡ cheers Walter (the chimp).

for your rejoice this nice clip "One sweet day we will be together"

notice the relaxation, enjoyment an expontaneous performance during this professional recording (work).... is your trading like this ? well it should be...

Walter

I've been away for a week and after coming back to 508 unread posts, I've managed to come around to this one.

I have to say that you have been excellent and very generous with your methods, I seem to be on the same wavelength as yourself as scalping is 'my thing'. Anyway I have enjoyed all your threads and take pieces out of all of them, especially the "flip" which is a very powerful method and keeps occuring a lot of the time.

I also enjoyed your videos on the "mini icon" thread as you were very detailed in your explanation and it's good to see the process in real time.

I noticed that you haven't posted for a while on any of your threads, so it's good to have you back.

Thanks for everything

Blu-Ray

Love all your basic price pattern threads then you go and spoil it by using CCI for a trigger! (Only joking). Seriously I wonder if you still look at other triggers? Its clearly something you are pretty comfy with. Still like to see you converted to a no squigly lines man ;)

The simple patterns (like flips W's etc) are a very 'pure' basis for trading imo. Not only that they appear to have stood the test of time well. I guess the methods are based on fundamental market action. Its refreshing to see them explored so thoroughly.

Cheers

I voted excellent...I don't understand some of the laddering stuff yet but I can tell if I asked for help your the type that would be willing to help me out. And someday soon I'll probably look more into this and be asking for a hand. :)

You are a great asset to the site IMO.

Well to be honest over the past we have had a few bad apples come through the forums here and there...it may just be sour grapes.

heh heh I got voted on my "member ranking" in my profile down to a 3 star...but actually when I think about it..heh heh that is probably pretty accurate. lol

Thanks guys for support ¡¡

today I hit 1500 posts ¡¡¡ wow ¡¡ I never thought I would do this type of career here at TL...

attachment.php?attachmentid=3380&stc=1&d=1192326992

once again I am very greatfull to James for supporting this great site and all of you my fellow traders that are such a great people ¡¡ thanks for the experience of growing here together...

some of you may want to check their friend requests at their user control panel... I have asked for several new friends.... cheers Walter

1500.png.872d834b4142259e661e6e2037cc731f.png

How do you do that walter? I know how to send a request to add someone as a buddy, but how do you check your "inbox" so to speak?

go to your user control panel, miscelaniuos, friend requests... there can be pending requests.. cheers The Chimp

Hello Walter.

Your threads are excellent and very useful. I arrived late to read your threads and always I have the sensation that I am late with the reading of them, but even so, they have helped me to improve much my trading style.

Thank you very much to share your methods and efforts of investigation.

Saludos.

Cattus

Hi Walter,

Wow....take a day off and look at what I miss.

I have traded a style similar to your ICON trade for years but had recently begun to have trouble pulling the trigger. Then getting in late....then overtrading to compensate.

I have always been a fan of simplicity and very few indicators. The simplicity of your style and the obvious "triggers" have gotten me back on track. Confidence is coming back. Can't thank you enough. Really looking forward to your forex thread.

Regards,

Jim

attachment.php?attachmentid=4462&stc=1&d=1197516165

Very special day for the chimp as he hits 2000 posts ¡¡ after 1 year and 18 days, with 59 threads started he is really glad to form part of the TL family ¡¡

attachment.php?attachmentid=4461&stc=1&d=1197515992

He learned a lot thru collaboration and many thanks for your support dear fellow traders ¡¡

Now he is ready for another 2000 posts ¡¡ cheers The Chimp.

5aa70e2b87faa_2000posts.png.b9100bdb892ead35a1140aa9f5351281.png

5aa70e2b8cd49_total20joy.jpg.13fc1d5c8c45128317ceeb055f25b5cc.jpg