Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest Tresor

While BlowFish is hopefully drawing his lines and points let us have a look in the meantime at a converging Wolfe which seems to be taught in the basic Wolfe course.

Nice and clean $1k of profit during a 3.5h trade yesterday on forex.

2010-02-19_163747.thumb.png.ff0dcaafb7097ab2e69aa25bb56e849e.png

This has gotten pretty ugly...

I would once again like to ask participants in this thread to stick to call out "their version" of wolfe waves..

I was hoping to engage you all in identifying a wave in the S&P (see my post date a week or 2 ago).. While all of this bickering was going on there was a nice 40-50pt move that just completed...

5aa70fd6a567c_ScreenHunter_08Feb_2014_12.thumb.gif.b2f1cca2a58722b7351c8d8b2f48e86b.gif

Tresor, what you are posting doesn't help too much since they are posted in hind sight. Let's do this in real time. I would have posted mine in real time but I was trying to start a discussion and didn't want to influence other's pattern analysis.

I'm sure we value your contribution, but want to see how your version works in real time.

Guest Tresor

Who and why keeps on deleting my posts in this thread?

Who and why keeps on deleting my posts in this thread?

Since know one else has answered you, and since you remarkably are incapable of figuring this out for yourself, and since I do not want to click on this thread everyday only to see that what bumped it was you repeating this same question, again, I'll take a stab at it and say that your attitude, which, quite frankly, sucked, has clearly, it would seem, resulted in you become persona non gratis to this thread.

I do not know who keeps deleting your posts. But I suppose it must be a moderator.

I would suggest that if you wish to resume posting here, that you re-consider your approach and your tone toward the other members, and then start posting real time Wolfe wave's, which is, I presume, the subject matter of this thread.

If instead you are looking for a fight, or simply an arena in which to flex your ego, then may I suggest you start a Wolfe Wave thread (or a thread on any subject matter of your choosing) at Elite Trader - The #1 Site for Active Traders, where such behavior is not only tolerated, it is expected.

By the way, I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot the messenger, and don't ask me to where your black eye.

Best Wishes,

Thales

Guest Tresor
But I suppose it must be a moderator.

I suppose the same. I was just curious if it was the same brilliant moderator who thinks there can be different implementations of range bars.

I would suggest that if you wish to resume posting here, that you re-consider your approach and your tone toward the other members, and then start posting real time Wolfe wave's, which is, I presume, the subject matter of this thread.

Deleted where posts of educational value with diverging Wolfes. Hopefully BlowFish can testify such Wolfes are legitimate patterns once he decides to take an advanced course on Wolfe.

Hopefully my screenshots will be reposted then and beginners in Wolfe can learn the pattern (which is statistically more successful than a converging Wolfe).

If instead you are looking for a fight, or simply an arena in which to flex your ego....

I am not looking for any of the above. I only got a little upset when TL's gurus on Wolfe are resistant to new knowledge, which I always thoght would never hurt.

By the way, I'm just the messenger. Don't shoot the messenger, and don't ask me to where your black eye.

I am pro-peace.

well now that the squabbling seems to be over . . .

thought i'd post a chart with a different take on things,

being that there's such a nice example from today on

the NQ, this is a 15 min chart

much of the talk about these waves is theory, and you

need theory to begin with, but as a practical matter its

best to pay attention to support and resistance in terms

of targets

some things to note on this chart . . .

1) the line from #1 to #3 is horizontal

2) the distance from #3 to #4 often gives a good projection

about where things are going to go

3) once that "flip level" is reached, the primary focus should

be on a counter (contra) wave forming

just food for thought . . .

[ATTACH][ATTACH]attachment.php?attachmentid=20883&stc=1&d=1273016239[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

NQm0_3day_WW_050410.png.fbe72a21d14aeb977a4cb47e734e4400.png

Welcome sandbagless,

Unfortunate about the bickering.

so you'd see the 1-3 line as balance for a mean reversion type trade. I can see that. The prob might lie when you examine volatility, if it is expanding then likely the #5 target would be over shot and the 1-3 line might not even be revisited.

Where would you have seen entries?

hello waveslider,

the wave just gives a framework, there were entries all over the place

for starters the break of the (1,3) line was a short,

then there were momentum continuation plays on the way down

on smaller time frames, 5 min for instance. i mean there is

an assumption about where its going . . .

then the 1st time it hit 1958.00 @ 11:05 was a nice long

then the test back down . . . it ain't going to turn on a dime

the idea is that a smaller counter wave is going to form in that

area (flip level), so you just play the swings

the last 1/2 hour of the day rallied from 1957 to 1972,

triggering the contra. you do see the small sell wave at

the bottom, right ?

hell, Wolfe himself was just a scalper, wasn't he ?

Edited by no_sandbags

waveslider,

okay, here's a 5 min chart showing the counter

wave (contra) at the bottom. it triggered right at

the end of the day

so based off this little wave we'll be looking for a

"flip level" in the 1983 area tomorrow

does it always go to the "flip level" ? of course,

not . . . but it is a fairly common occurrence.

will it always stop at the "flip level" ? no again,

but one has to let the price action tell him these

things. and most importantly one needs a game

plan and a set of rules to follow

a bigger wave does have more meaning than a

smaller one, but its just one step at a time. if

it never gets back to the (1,3) line of the larger

wave, that's okay . . . and certainly not looking

for any (1,4) line move ;-)

attachment.php?attachmentid=20885&stc=1&d=1273022722

NQm0_WW_contra_050410.png.ca067d937ab49408d58054aaa9e89e4b.png

I see what you are saying, in this case subtract 2 from 3 and then add that amount to 3.

So the next step would be to define a flip level. Is it a double, triple test of a level?

The initial break of level 3 seems high risk/low reward. It would frequently be a false breakout. Probably the first re-test is the best entry from the opposite side of the flip-level.

Have you read the old posts by the chimp on the flip trade?

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/34/flip-trade-support-resistance-changing-roles-1714-5.html

I see what you are saying, in this case subtract 2 from 3 and then add that amount to 3.

So the next step would be to define a flip level. Is it a double, triple test of a level?

The initial break of level 3 seems high risk/low reward. It would frequently be a false breakout. Probably the first re-test is the best entry from the opposite side of the flip-level.

Have you read the old posts by the chimp on the flip trade?

well . . . not exactly, the points we are always using are #3 and #4.

just as in the original example:

1998 - 2038 = -40

1998 + (-40) = 1958 --- this IS the "flip level", just flipping #4 to the other side of #3

the difference between #3 & #4 is subtracted from #3 for a "buy wave",

and added to #3 for a "sell wave"

i glanced at the stuff you mentioned, but he's dealing with Keltner Bands,

this is just Wolfe Waves and the relationship between the #3 & #4 pts

i'm not telling anybody how to trade, or how to draw their lines, only

suggesting that you pay attention to the relationship between the #3

and #4 pts. quite often it is a way of quantifying where the "sweet zone"

is, and in my experience is much more beneficial than drawing some

line, the value of which is always changing as time goes on . . .

just food for thought

in your picture above, the wolfe wave would actually be bearish target line going from 1-4. That assumes the 5 point is a false break.

I don't trade WW as I can't quantify me but it always fascinates me how often these patterns work (although my mind probably discards the ones that don't)

you don't trade them ? aren't you the one who started this thread ?

just joking around . . .

okay, just as a bit of follow-up. you're right, the smaller wave at the

end of the day was a bearish (or sell) wave. still, my first assumption

is that its going to its "flip level"

this morning price went lower, so the 1958 level was just good for yesterday.

the first thing we want to do is check to see if there are any larger waves

in play, just go to a higher time frame and take a look

the following is a 60 min chart and we just go thru the process again

determining the "flip level". you do the math, i'm not making this up

just building on what we have learned. of course, one should always

be aware of the largest wave in play, so yes . . . we knew this yesterday

attachment.php?attachmentid=20894&stc=1&d=1273076415

NQm0_12day_WW_050510.png.31b1dad521e6a2246f836e5e960af176.png

I suppose the same. I was just curious if it was the same brilliant moderator who thinks there can be different implementations of range bars.

Are you not man enough to call the person out that you think is doing this? Go ahead, let us know who you think was deleting your posts. No need to act like a little child, act like a man and say who you think deleted your posts. Then head to the support area and file a complaint.

You are one funny, very disturbed person tresor.

:roll eyes:

Thanks Brownsfan, that is long buried I think.

sandbags- I don't trade anything I can't quantify. But I love charts and obscure patterns that demonstrate balance in a market.

To make this idea more usable I would use something objective like the VWAP as a "flip level" and find times that price is oscillating around that.

This is a pretty convincing WW on the daily timeframe.

#2 point is a major high

4-5 move is quick and violent

I'm sure many other chartists are seeing this as a head and shoulders breakdown on the weekly chart. Do people still use H&S patterns to trade? Do they use the 50/200 day MA?

It's there built into their psychology.

5aa7101b5bd93_ScreenHunter_01Jul_0612_33.thumb.gif.1e5a3524af674a8cd36d8febba4cc74a.gif

This is a pretty convincing WW on the daily timeframe.

#2 point is a major high

4-5 move is quick and violent

I'm sure many other chartists are seeing this as a head and shoulders breakdown on the weekly chart. Do people still use H&S patterns to trade? Do they use the 50/200 day MA?

It's there built into their psychology.

To answer your question, Tom Bulkowski shows statistics proving that the traditional H&S is a very successful pattern. Also, John Murphy's email today shows the utility of the 50/200 SMA cross.

Thanks for the convincing Wolfe Wave on the ES. It'll take a while to play out. What would be your target for point 6?

Tasuki

Hey Tasuki, good to hear from you again. Must be getting hot down in SD these days, I heard the water temp got up into the 70's! We're having a little heat spell on the island here too.

I do remember that Bulkowski took (downward sloping neckline) H&S as being one of the most successful longer term chart patterns. The 50/200 cross has been discussed quite a bit also.

The problem is that everyone sees these, so back to the age old question - are chart patterns self fulfilling or a product of an underlying dynamic.

With this WW it's the same argument.

The target is there up in the 1140-1150 area.

This 1040 area is previous support, now resistance. If prices flip over it there would likely be a big move higher, since technically the weekly charts are still bullish.

WW does work plenty of times (particularly on lower time frames) , and is pretty accurate, and certainly self fulfilling too. But the dynamic I like about the pattern is the move from point 4 to point 5. If that move is strong enough and scary enough, and you see the pattern forming before hand, the participants in the scary move are like deer caught in headlights.

I'm still more inclined to trust a pitchfork than most chart patterns, then again I personally don't trade chart patterns so I guess I don't trust any of them.

Someday when I have a few little play accounts I would love to just trade patterns, they are fun..

LOL. You mean former "full-time for a day" mod? :rofl:

Anyway, there are range bars and momentum bars. And they are not the same, despite what that so-called mod may think....

Back to the topic at hand....

Hey Tasuki, good to hear from you again.

But the dynamic I like about the pattern is the move from point 4 to point 5. If that move is strong enough and scary enough, and you see the pattern forming before hand, the participants in the scary move are like deer caught in headlights.

Hi waveslider,

The way I see it, the move up (or down) to pivot 2 is also designed to drag around people's emotions, and it's the interplay of pivots 2 and 5, pushing traders first one way, then the other, that gives the Wolfe Wave its unique power. In the bullish case, traders are giddy with euphoria going into pivot 2, which by definition (well, my definition at least) has to break into new highs, sucking in the breakout traders. Then they get slammed the other way into pivot 5, scaring the pants off of them and washing every last one of them out of their long positions, which they held through the chop between pivots 2 and 4. Well, that's the way I see the WW.

Tasuki

What would be your target for point 6?

Tasuki

I am sure waveslider will correct me if I am wrong but the intersection of 135 & 24 gives a point in time were the move should end (though W put less emphasis on this). By seeing where the target line is at that point in time a potential price can be found.

temp.thumb.png.930aeeb7ff089aa62cfe2487f8d7dc3b.png

Hi waveslider,

The way I see it, the move up (or down) to pivot 2 is also designed to drag around people's emotions, and it's the interplay of pivots 2 and 5, pushing traders first one way, then the other, that gives the Wolfe Wave its unique power. In the bullish case, traders are giddy with euphoria going into pivot 2, which by definition (well, my definition at least) has to break into new highs, sucking in the breakout traders. Then they get slammed the other way into pivot 5, scaring the pants off of them and washing every last one of them out of their long positions, which they held through the chop between pivots 2 and 4. Well, that's the way I see the WW.

Tasuki

explained perfectly! I think it works even better on markets that are actively traded, where traders get frustrated..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.