Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Debby_Tompkins

Struggles!!!

Many people while starting trading lose their money due to half knowledge. The same happened when bitcoins came into limelight in the beginning.

I lost $27000 on bitcoin, I remember that time it was too depressing, but when I started exploring for recovering my money, I found that there are many online platforms who are providing you with very good knowledge about BTC trading and are helping people who are facing problems like this. So I also get in contact with one of the platforms and managed to recover 80% amount of the money I lost. It was very supportive of these guys...

Share your stories if this happened with you too.....

Half knowledge is dangerous especially when your into trading. You keep you capital at risk so before that as a trader you should analysis everything and step into it. If you are struggling in Demo account then do not jump into live account. Don't be in a hurry to earn money.

There is nothing wrong with a $27,000 loss - unless it was a larger percentage of your capital than you should have had at risk... and if you didn’t already have that knowledge before you began, having “whole knowledge” instead of “half knowledge” would not help one bit

... as if “whole knowledge” is actually possible .  You could memorize all the knowledge in the https://www.libraryofmistakes.com/  and master every trading technique known to humans, but everything we see and know becomes limited and split off from the whole by that seeing and knowing itself.  

So, as long as you are paying  attention to seeking more outer ‘knowledge of the markets’ (or, as in your case, attempting to leverage other people’s knowledge) than you are paying attention to understanding your own tendencies as they wave through in real time,  you are still at great risk of losing another ‘27,000’.  ie As long as you are more concerned with what you perceive than about learning about how you perceive, then all the 'voice of trading' advise you get in here and give yourself will come at great cost.

I don’t mean to be harsh even though it might read that way.  I really wish you all the best and hope you recover all your losses and go way beyond...

On 6/30/2021 at 10:51 PM, CrazyCzarina said:

If you are looking forward to obtaining success in Forex Trading, you should have more than one source of income and shouldn't totally rely on Forex Trading.

Agree, we have to eliminate emotional pressure from trading and the biggest source of terrible feeling of a loss is trading with the money you can't afford to lose.