Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Reaver

How important is physical conditioning to you?

I did another workout last night, and slept another 8 hours. It felt good, because I felt more refreshed all day.

What time should I be working out? Morning, mid day, night?

I'm going on a hike tomorrow, so I won't workout after that since I'll be too tired.

I prefer morning, because it wakes me up and I know when I get home from work I can hit the market data hard without distractions......But really, any time you personally enjoy they most is fine....There are various scientific studies that indicate when the best time is to work out, and many of them are conflicting..but for practical purposes, I think the best time to workout is when you want to.

hey hey, don't forget to drop by the Introduce yourself forum for a more formal welcome.

Did everyone here all of a sudden become couch potatoes or something? No more answers? LOL

My wife likes to go for walks in the morning, so I throw on my 50lbs vmax vest and hauling that around every morning...good times.