Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

TRO Indicators for TradeStation

Guest cooter

Ditto.

On your blog http://therumpledone.blogspot.com/2007/06/trade-markets-indicators-for.html

you say that you have variations of the following indicators available for free...

*** Auto Pivots (now with R4, R5, S4, and S5)

*** Bricks

*** Scalper

*** Squeeze

*** Trend

Would it be possible to post an .eld of all of the above in one file here, as I couldn't find them all grouped together?

thxs

I have coded indicators similiar to those.

But I wouldn't use any of them. They are an ILLUSION.

It's all about PRICE. That's why my BuyZone indicator works. Ditto for my Dynamic Support/Resistance indicators.

Trading is simple. All those squiggly line indicators do it complicate matters.

People think because an indicator does X then price will do Y... IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!

If those TTM indicators were any good, they could afford to give them away like I do!!

Guest cooter
TRO:

How about the eld for the Pivots? I searched a bunch of your downloads and found the kitchen sink but not the pivot file.

Same here. I think he calls it GRIDIRON or something like that.

Tried Gridiron, got about 300 horizontal lines on my charts!:eek:

I am looking for Pivots like the TTM Auto Pivots with the nice labels on each level.

LOL! I don't know what version you have but the GRIDIRON plots S5 - S1, PP, R1 - R5. The second version plots S10 - S6, PP, R6 - R10 ( for what a stock rockets or tanks). Both versions plot the "gridiron" lines between each pivot point showing the buyer's 20 yard line, 50 yd line, and seller's 20 yd line.

If you truly have 300 lines, please upload a screenshot.. I would like to see!

Guest cooter

So is there a list of these indicators, with the actual .eld flie attached?

Sorry TRO, I deleted the entire motherlode which I downloaded last month. I am just looking for a straight-forward modification to something like Soultrader's pivots (found in the indicator section here) that labels each level so as to instantly orient the trader. Cheers!

BTW, I searched in vain for your TTM Auto Pivots.

Great work and all I got to say is thank you Tro.Here is another one must be for forex.Repost on TS forum TRO_FxGridiron2 and it has no date on it.Some day Tro will surprise us and release all those vintage ELD's. Does anybody have smaa tunnel & smaa tunnel targets for radar screen? Found a picture of the eld on a nobody website but the link is dead for the indicator.

TRO_FX_GRIDIRON2.ELD

20060324195951Tunnel.jpg.1736dd7279f7a5534292649bcdedbd9f.jpg

Wow,the tunnel would be nice for rader screen. Anybody got that one or something close to it?

No,I was hoping you had it! However I got this gem called poor mans slot. You got to use it with tams digiboardv2 it's the bomb! Over lay the two and it becomes what TRO would say a slot machine. You can find tams digiboard here; http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-indicators/8292-digiboard.html#post173674 Thank you TRO & Tams!

TRO_POOR_MANS_SLOT.ELD

Digi_Board_V2-a.thumb.jpg.f8c8e272230846ec98de7111d8fc8ed9.jpg

Someone requested the HH LL indicator in a posted picture.You can find one version of that here by The Great Tams! http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/coding-forum/5418-free-easylanguage-indicators.html

Remember to learn the easy language code for your self. Programmers like to leave partial codes and functions missing in posts.They do this so your head is spinning all day and night. Here is a nice Tro Gannline,smart pivot chart indicator.

Someone requested which indicators are the best to use. Gridiron,compass,poor man's slot is a good start. The problem is with software & data manipulation,HFT,Dark pools,insider trading.............

Tro has an MQ4 link here with tons of tips on his indicators http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/trading-markets/4859-never-lose-again-therumpledone.html

_GANNLINES.ELD

_GannLines-8-23-13.thumb.jpg.fd81a0186df2522de4d41e5b2916e735.jpg

_SMARTPIVOTCHART.ELD

A little Radar Screen Multi Tool action ! Put an alert on that baby and when there's a move you'll know it ! Yeah and don't forget those battle line grids ! Tro makes money like He's watching a football game ! I might as well too !!!

5aa7126fd6e15_SlotMachineMultiFreq3-1-16.thumb.jpg.1cfc5997006711c2fffa1974b0841973.jpg