Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jason.lee

Are you guys using Forex Signal?

Hello guys      

I'm trading Forex about 2year now. I using FBS broker.      
Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal?      
Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit?       
At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over 50~60%. but you know that there is a huge dropdown or some of signal required longterm trade. So my account balance just slightly increased. 
I just doubt about, it is quite meaningless to using paid signal.       
In nowadays using free signal is not bad. because there win rated the same as a paid signal. of course they offer just a few signals in a day. but I'm quite satisfied.
So. do you guys have some recommendable free signal?      

Traders with limited time to perform analysis or new traders can benefit from using forex signals. Forex trading signals can provide the trader with key limit levels and stop level exits: A stop level prompts the trader to close the forex trade if it's going the wrong way.

On 4/12/2019 at 1:38 PM, jason.lee said:
Hello guys      

I'm trading Forex about 2year now. I using FBS broker.      
Anyway, how do you guys think about Forex Signal?      
Do you guys think it really trustful? and Can make a profit?       
At the first time, I used Paid signal during the 2month, I think the win rate is slightly over 50~60%. but you know that there is a huge dropdown or some of signal required longterm trade. So my account balance just slightly increased. 
I just doubt about, it is quite meaningless to using paid signal.       
In nowadays using free signal is not bad. because there win rated the same as a paid signal. of course they offer just a few signals in a day. but I'm quite satisfied.
So. do you guys have some recommendable free signal?      

I traded signals but unfortunately they didn't work for me. I think it is very difficult to find professional and winning signal provider because truly winning traders can attract much more serious investors than random low-capitalised investors from internet.

Forex signals are best described as detailed trade recommendations or ideas. The sources of the best forex signals are usually experienced traders. Scores of online entities provide forex trading signals, for a fee, or even for free. ... There are even forex signal Telegram channels out there.

On 8/31/2020 at 5:15 AM, fxeconomist said:

I traded signals but unfortunately they didn't work for me. I think it is very difficult to find professional and winning signal provider because truly winning traders can attract much more serious investors than random low-capitalised investors from internet.

Completely agreed. You need to be very careful when selecting your signal providers. Sadly most of them are just smoke sellers.

Yes because it Minimizes Risk: The usage of Forex Trading Signals efficiently reduces the risk that a new trader might encounter during trading, this makes it easier to make wise decisions during trading. Quick Learning Curve: FX Signals help traders to have a good idea of how market movement affects their investment.