Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Maxxx

Trading cryptocurrencies

Because cryptocurrencies are not connected to a specific economy, they pose major challenges to traditional currency analysis methods. Many of the analysis tools that traders use are simply irrelevant to cryptocurrencies and for analyzing Bitcoin, Litecoin or other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies could require new strategies and a new way of analytical thinking.

A cryptocurrency exchange or a digital currency exchange is a business that allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies.

El margen es esencialmente la garantía de una posición. Si el mercado realiza movimientos adversos a la posición del cliente, se solicitarán fondos adicionales a través de una "llamada de margen" (cobertura del margen de garantía). Si los fondos disponibles son insuficientes, las posiciones abiertas del cliente se cerrarán de inmediato.

Nothing happens because it was money I could lose, and my intention was to test the system and prove myself. The system works because I learned it in a course with David Aránzabal who is one of the foremost International Forex Traders, especially in the Hispanic channel.

Honestly, stay away from cryptos!! They are not regulated. The FCA decided they were gambling, not trading. Are you really ready to lose your money?

On 7/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, landorra said:

Honestly, stay away from cryptos!! They are not regulated. The FCA decided they were gambling, not trading. Are you really ready to lose your money?

Agree with you. Keep yourself away from these things

I had used binance and hotforex, first one for bitcoin to altcoins and the second one for EURUSD and they also added BTCUSD and BTCEUR pair too.